2010 clutch basket

• 8 months later...

I picked up the Barnett. I have had the best customer support from them. If a Barnett notches up and they can, you send it in and it's back like new in no time. I returned my Hinson from my 09 450 and is't going on 5 weeks now and nothing. Has anyone removed the stock center gear from the basket? It has some king of ring in the middle that keeks it from being pressed out. My new barnett camr with one installed.

I picked up the Barnett. I have had the best customer support from them. If a Barnett notches up and they can, you send it in and it's back like new in no time. I returned my Hinson from my 09 450 and is't going on 5 weeks now and nothing. Has anyone removed the stock center gear from the basket? It has some king of ring in the middle that keeks it from being pressed out. My new barnett camr with one installed.

I have the complete hinson set up for my kids 09 450 and the metal plate that holds the cushions in is cracked in about 5 spots. The cushions are totally shot also. I got the engine with the stuff already in it. I haven't tried to contact them, but from the looks of what you're going through, I can see that it's no going to be a plesant call.