Thank You Pacific Crest Pipe Repair

I wanted to throw up yet another positive review thread for Pacific Crest Pipe Repair or www.piperepair.com.

Not only did they get out 95% of the imperfections on my expansion chamber but they cleaned/polished quite a bit of rust I had building for no extra charge. I had a huge dent right on my Pro Circuit tag as well as numerous smaller dents and I was told by the one business I could find in my area that my pipe wasn't salvageable, especially compared to the price of a new expansion chamber.

Pacific Crest pulled it off for $60 plus the cost of S/H back and forth with a 1 day turnaround in the shop. I'm kicking myself for not taking better before pictures but it wasn't too pretty.

The first pic is the largest dent I had and the second an older shot of the rust that used to be on the pipe. There was a little more before I sent it off...that pic is about 9 months old.

ExpansionChamberDent2.jpg

ExpansionChamberDent1.jpg

And here is my pipe today

ExpansionChamberNew1.jpg

ExpansionChamberNew3.jpg

ExpansionChamberNew2.jpg

A post such as this is soooooooooooo refreshing.

A happy customer, from a good company, doing good work, at a decent price. :thumbsup::applause::ride:

I have had them saved under bookmarks for a long time, everything I have heard about them was how great they are. Luckily I haven't had the need for them to do any work (Yet), but if I do I'll be heading straight to them. :thumbsup:

Yea I hear nothing but great things about those guys. Always nice to have visual aid's of there work. Thanks for posting this up. One day I will need them to fix some dents I'm sure.

can hey straighten bends? i got T-boned a while back, and it geeked the pipe where it goes into the cylinder, and it geeked the stinger.

I'm kicking myself for not taking better before pictures but it wasn't too pretty.

The before pics are awesome, the after pics leave abit to be desired...

Wow that looks great! They do 4 stroke titanium silencers too, right? Mine is trashed :thumbsup:

can hey straighten bends? i got T-boned a while back, and it geeked the pipe where it goes into the cylinder, and it geeked the stinger.

I have sent some totally smashed up pipes and were also bent around the frame tubes. It can back perfect and went right on with no alignment issues. They are a great company

Thanks for the review...I'm sending two pipes their way tomorrow.

Bringing up a old topic, but the web page doesn't seem to work any more.  Are these guys still in business?  Any one have any contact info that I could try to call them up to make an order?  Or maybe there is another great place that does quality work on severely messed up expansion chambers?  I need to send off a few to get worked on.  

Yes. They set their jigs up to the original pipe dimensions, and make corrections until the pipe fits.

From their front page:

Before

pipe5_Before.jpg

After

pipe5_After.jpg

I have a Gnarly on the way to them, should be there tomorrow. I didn't think to take any before pictures, but it wasn't as bad as the OP's pipe was, dents were mainly in the smaller area (where they kill the most power). From the looks of the pictures here, it should be in sweet shape when i get it back.

Any body have a number for them? Their web page is down.

Any body have a number for them? Their web page is down.

541-664-0400

Thank you

Glad I found this post.  I installed an new Pro Circuit pipe on my 14sx, and laid the bike over during a race; tweaked the pipe and broke one of the rubber mounts.  Took it off to un-tweak the pipe so the mounts would line up.  Well next thing you know nothing lines up.  Got aggravated and run short on time, so I put the stock pipe back on.  I'm sending it out in the morning for repair.  It's got a few battle dents too, so they can repair that as well.  Thanks for the thread resurrection.

I just called the number Chokey posted, and got their answering machine, so the number is good.

Yes. They set their jigs up to the original pipe dimensions, and make corrections until the pipe fits.

From their front page:

Before

pipe5_Before.jpg

After

pipe5_After.jpg

I would have never considered that repairable, and would have tossed it.  wow

The OP's web address he posted is good too.

Sweet, it's back, it definitely was down yesterday. Here is a link to make it easy.

http://www.piperepair.com/