Sign in to follow this  

I swear, I'm not crazy......Really, I'm not

I am a General Manager for Advance Auto Parts and I have recently opened a new store with all new team members so I have not had a day off in several weeks. I finally have a day off tomorrow and I am going to take full advantage of it. I bought an 06 RMZ 450 a few weeks ago so tomorrow, with a forecasted high of 30 degrees and a chance of flurries, I am going for it. I am going to spend the whole day.................... Sleeping!

Nah, I am going to Badlands in Attica, IN and going to rip it up some. Wish me luck

p.s. It is very hard to type with a 4 month old on your lap when she is already infatuated with keyboards. HAHA

Hahaha!

Well, Good luck! Now, can you send me a few free tools?

Hahaha!

Well, Good luck! Now, can you send me a few free tools?

I'll take some tools too !!!! hahah

Have fun rippin' it up

Yeah... Free tools... I will see what I can do :thumbsup: I am sure it will be cold at first but once we start riding hard and get the blood flowing it wont seem so bad.

Have fun and wear some warm ass gloves. I went riding a few winters ago in about the same conditions and the first things to freeze were my hands. Pulling in the clutch lever became one hell of a task.

I am a General Manager for Advance Auto Parts and I have recently opened a new store with all new team members so I have not had a day off in several weeks. I finally have a day off tomorrow and I am going to take full advantage of it. I bought an 06 RMZ 450 a few weeks ago so tomorrow, with a forecasted high of 30 degrees and a chance of flurries, I am going for it. I am going to spend the whole day.................... Sleeping!

Nah, I am going to Badlands in Attica, IN and going to rip it up some. Wish me luck

p.s. It is very hard to type with a 4 month old on your lap when she is already infatuated with keyboards. HAHA

Hope you take that 4 month old off you lap before you go riding! :thumbsup::ride:

I too work in the retail mgmt field ( 30+ yrs) so i feel your pain! definitely get out there and ride cold or not. i ride virtually every week all year rain/snow/heat and it just makes you tougher. of course my grip heaters are a big help at times LOL!

Joe

you're NOT crazy....good for you and have a great time...don't worry, you'll be sweating in no time.

Thermals, thick mx socks, ski foot warmers with adhesive for your boots, hand warmers (or vinyl/latex gloves under your riding gloves), ski mask and a wind breaker, and youre golden. Handguards help too with blocking cold wind so you can feel the controls. I ran our mid-atlantic winter series for a few years, and this was my usual setup. The big 4-stroke may be a little hard to start when its this cold though..it was when I was riding a 250F. Have fun!