USDR round 2 anyone?

http://usdesertracing.com/usdr_race_schedule.html

Looks like fun! I've never ridden that area so I would like to try it out sometime!

Ya me too ! Go to there home page and under Media and Photos. Check out some videos. I just watched the usdr round 3 5/24/09. Around 8 min's in. There a hill that just keeps going and going ?. All the vid's I've seen. Look like some very fast trails. Anyone one have some vid's of the more technical sections ?

Guys, I can't take credit for the video, it was posted @ crfs only and I shared it. Dirt diggers will be less technical, faster, and less whoops according to Dave, the race director.

I'll be rocking "525s" in the senior beginner class, and pitting with the AS Racing camp... Stop by if you come out.

Guys, I can't take credit for the video, it was posted @ crfs only and I shared it. Dirt diggers will be less technical, faster, and less whoops according to Dave, the race director.

I'll be rocking "525s" in the senior beginner class, and pitting with the AS Racing camp... Stop by if you come out.

You racing S1

I will be there (a little sandbagging cause I don't want to do 3 laps-outa shape and I have not raced for 2 years)

I will look you up...and roost ya ?

Don't know my # yet. My old one was taken.

Next race- S2 int for me. Yep- 50 candles.

You racing S1

I will be there (a little sandbagging cause I don't want to do 3 laps-outa shape and I have not raced for 2 years)

I will look you up...and roost ya ?

Don't know my # yet. My old one was taken.

Next race- S2 int for me. Yep- 50 candles.

no need to sandbag this one.... race 1 is only 2 laps for the leaders this time. They're trying out a longer course/ less laps format for this one. Race 2 will be 4 laps for the leader.

Hey, Charlie. Let's you and me head up for D-37 race one of these days. If you're into death drops and and rock crawling it'll be fun for you.

That sound good ? I like to ride it all. Some of my favorite rides are exploring off the beaten path.

• 2 weeks later...

Great weekend. Sunday was beautiful but hoped for more rain Sat Night.

Met Elmo at the start line.

Class was about 60 riders and the start was like a short bomb run.

Got a fairly good start (maybe 8th).

Got absolutely killed with roost. (my neck/chest is still red)

Passed a ton of riders.

Had 2 guys go down right in front of me and missed a head/helmet by inches.

Great course.

Someone held up a 5 at the finish line- we will see.

Hope all are ok- several riders down and the ambulances were busy.

Sorry you guys down under.

Our conditions were pretty good.