Sign in to follow this  

Rider down in Ridgecrest, CA

Evan Fredrick Etoch’s life was cut short unexpectedly on Tuesday afternoon, Feb. 23, 2010, while Evan was doing what he loved most, riding dirt bikes with his buddies. He was born June 15, 1995.

A prankster at heart and a wonderful friend, Evan’s departure will leave a huge void in the entire Ridgecrest family community. After nine years with his IWV Little League teammates, out with his friends on dirt bike outings, or Friday evening dinners with family and friends, Evan was in his life element.

Rest In Peace Evan. You will be forever missed by all of us.

My thoughts go out to you, his family and his friends. I lost my good friend Bill Perrett on Thanksgiving near Red Mountain. It is difficult trying to understand why such a horrible thing has to happen to our freinds while having fun doing something we all love. I know he will be missed by many.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Etoch family. The loss of a child leave permanent scars.

May Evan F. Etoch "Rest in Eternal Peace."

This is truley the saddest news ever he is a younger cousin of ama pro motocross and west coast supercross lites rider #727 rhett urseth

how did he pass away, what was he doing which was life threatening?