Christini AWD KTM

I am looking for a AWD KTM for accessing washed out roads, crossing logs in a stream bottom, and if nessasary powering over these obsticles while I walk be side it. It believe it will need a recluse clutch, geared really low (45 mph top speed is enough) and light weight is a high priority. I see Chistinini mods 250 and 300 smokers, I need the ultamite difficult terain bike, This bike is for a utilitarian purpose, it is not to trail ride or motocross but to get me access only. That said I am leaning towards the 300 due to the same weight as the 250 and excellent low end torque. Any advise? Any one run the Christini AWD system, any stock bikes our there that fit this need? I noticed in reviewing the 250 and 300 xc vs xcw that there is a 10 lbs diff between the xcw (wide ratio) and xc (semi wide ratio), whats the diff besides the gearing?

Post allso submitted in what bike should I buy for advise for guys who ride other then orange. Sorry

currently running KTM

85 sx (kids bike)

400 xc-w

690 enduro R

990 Supper Duke

You're gonna be spending a lot of money on that bike if you want one. Saw one for sale the other day for 11 grand. IDK what it'd cost to do yourself but it won't be cheap. Pick up the February edition of DirtRider, they did a long-haul test on a CRF250 with the Chrisitini set up. It'd be nice to have for sure but I wouldn't spend that much money on a bike unless I was freakin loaded.

There was a 300 for sale in the classifieds.If you just need it for access how about the two wheel drive Rokon?It is for utility purposes.