Please Help Me!!

I just got a WR 450 & am havin problems ridin it! I was told that the gears are 1 down & 4 up, so when ever i Rev it up & pop it into gear the Bike flips over!! I've replaced the rear fender 4 time now, The Handle Bars 2 times & The chained snapped rite in half. Someone else told me that the gears were 5 down which would makes more sense as My last Bike was 3 gears down, But when I start off the Bike Jerks really bad & when i go down to the next gear ,I just about go sailing over the bars!! When I start off in 3rd gear down its not to bad, The bike doesn't flip over or Jerk at all.

I read that i should use mostly the front brake, That just makes the bike flip over forward, the front brakes seem to be way to strong & the back brake lever doesn't work at all!! When I pull it in the the motor Revs like crazy!! Is it hooked up Wrong?

The motor seems to smoke alot is 50:1 to much Oil? It was fine in My other Bike.

I just feel that my Dad & His Friends aren't as Smart as they claim to be!!

Any help would be great!!

I just got a WR 450 & am havin problems ridin it! I was told that the gears are 1 down & 4 up, so when ever i Rev it up & pop it into gear the Bike flips over!! I've replaced the rear fender 4 time now, The Handle Bars 2 times & The chained snapped rite in half. Someone else told me that the gears were 5 down which would makes more sense as My last Bike was 3 gears down, But when I start off the Bike Jerks really bad & when i go down to the next gear ,I just about go sailing over the bars!! When I start off in 3rd gear down its not to bad, The bike doesn't flip over or Jerk at all.

I read that i should use mostly the front brake, That just makes the bike flip over forward, the front brakes seem to be way to strong & the back brake lever doesn't work at all!! When I pull it in the the motor Revs like crazy!! Is it hooked up Wrong?

The motor seems to smoke alot is 50:1 to much Oil? It was fine in My other Bike.

I just feel that my Dad & His Friends aren't as Smart as they claim to be!!

Any help would be great!!

Wow. Troll much?

I think you're kenuder valve might be faulty. Exhaust bearing might be locked up too.