Anyone ever purchased sunline parts or from sixsixone?

I bought a sunline SL-4 perch and V1 MDX lever from sixsixone a while back. I put my bike in the shop and while the technician was testing the bike, somehow the pin/spring that connects the perch to the lever fell out and was lost. The technician just told me to get a hold of sunline or sixsixone and they should warranty it.

cimg0310l.jpg

Well I have been trying to get a hold of sixsixone now for almost 2 months! I have been calling at least twice a week and have only gotten a hold of an actual person on one occasion which was the operator who forwarded me to someone who wasn't there. I have left multiple voicemails, and have sent 3 emails that have been unanswered. If I have to purchase the spring or lever I don't care, I just want the stupid thing back on my bike! If it wasn't a $200+ setup I wouldn't be complaining....

Has anyone ever dealt with warranty from sixsixone or a sunline product? How did you go about doing it?

I got the same levers are you do but gold color. I had the bike on the side stand in the front yard, then this big gust came up and knocked it over. The front brake level was bent at a 90 degree angle almost. I called SixSixOne and they said they would replace it, got it back a week later.

Few things:

Are you calling during hours?

Are you emailing the right email?

Because when I did it all, it was so simple and easy.

I was once double charged for a product that was on backorder (charged once for initial order and again when it shipped), but by the time I got off the phone and onto a computer the payment had already been refunded to my account.

The bolt that goes into the heel pivot of my SixSixOne boots worked it's way out once, and after giving them a call they went me a pack of replacements at no charge.

I've never received anything less than great products and customer service from them.

I've been using Sunline products for thirty years, back when the only products they made were DeHandlers levers, with Roger DeCoster on the label, and DeMudders mud scrapers.

Fine stuff.

It could be because sixsixone is in the process of being sold (or merging) with one industries at the moment. But still, 2 months is a longgg time to have only gotten a hold of the company once. Idk, maybe try calling one industries?

It could be because sixsixone is in the process of being sold (or merging) with one industries at the moment. But still, 2 months is a longgg time to have only gotten a hold of the company once. Idk, maybe try calling one industries?

Maybe that's the cause. I am calling the phone number listed on their website and during business hours. I do not understand how they are still operating if the phone number is being directed to a very non-operating office. I have sent my emails listed on sixsixone.com. This mistake is not on my end.

Has anyone had to deal with them within the last couple months?