Sign in to follow this  

any one order off of cheap cycle parts before?

hi,

i orders parts on the 23 of feb and i got a e-mail with my recitet. But know tracking 3 or even if it was shipped! I know when i order from rockey mountian it is shipped the next day!. Also i picked standard shipping

Sounds like them. They've got great prices, but they rip you off with shipping, and they take forever to ship.

I've gotten several things from cheapcycleparts. Some stuff is cheap enough to make up for the shipping, some stuff isn't. I have no complaints about the service. They're definitely worth checking into if you're placing an order for anything expensive. Sometimes you can come out better with them.

I've gotten several things from cheapcycleparts. Some stuff is cheap enough to make up for the shipping, some stuff isn't. I have no complaints about the service. They're definitely worth checking into if you're placing an order for anything expensive. Sometimes you can come out better with them.

yes, they sell good cheap parts. I am not saying any thing bad about them by the way

Why don't you order from the ThumperTalk store instead? The will beat the price by 10% and I have never had an issue with shipping.

Why don't you order from the ThumperTalk store instead? The will beat the price by 10% and I have never had an issue with shipping.

WOW 👍:shocked::ride::shocked:

have to check that out

the TT store is NOT cheaper. i just compared them

ya, i looked to! i saved over $20 in parts with cheap cycle.

the TT store is NOT cheaper. i just compared them
The TT store will beat the price you find you 10%. How is that not cheaper? Look at their 110% Price match guarantee.

Here is an example.

Smith Goggles at Store A - $45.00

Smith Goggles at TT Store - $50.00

110% TT Store Guarantee means that they will drop their price by $5.50 so the net cost at the TT Store is $44.50

TT STORE IS CHEAPER FOR THOSE WHO DO THE MATH

.......If you find a lower price at any Internet retailer on a new identical item, just show us the lower price when you buy the item at ThumperTalk or within 10 days after your ThumperTalk purchase and we'll give you 110% of the difference.......

Hey BrokenSpoke2 -

Thanks for the props and clarifying our Low Price Guarantee for everyone with an example.

I'm gonna send you a set of TT Fender Stickers for free - so check your mail in a few days!!!!

hi,

i orders parts on the 23 of feb and i got a e-mail with my recitet. But know tracking 3 or even if it was shipped! I know when i order from rockey mountian it is shipped the next day!. Also i picked standard shipping

I have been ordering all of my OEM parts from Cheap Cycle Parts for the past 3 years. They are the cheapest and have great service. I don't know what you orderd but they don't stock OEM parts, they come direct from the manufacturer. I have never had a problem w/ them. On one order 2 out of like 10 parts were on back order from the manufactruer, they shipped the order and I got the b/o parts a few days later. I have comparitivly shopped them w/ other discount oem dealers and they have always been cheaper.👍

MAX!!!

i think the TT store will match 110% on aftermarket stuff only. When it comes to OEM, I have found that other places are cheaper. Somebody in the know might want to back me up on this though

everyone is cheaper than the TT store 👍

Isn't the net great?! It allows anyone with a connection and a keyboard to toss out whatever info they like, even if they pull that info from their backside. :ride:

So you found some parts whore on ebay probably working out of his garage selling an item at a lower price. Please, do buy from them. And, when the deal goes south, do not come whining here about it, crying about the poor level of services and they seller not standing behind the sale. I've never seen that before.🤣 You are not our customer. You'll buy from whomever has the best price and that's your only criteria. That's your choice as it is our choice to not cater to people like yourself. So, we agree.🤣

everyone is cheaper than the TT store 👍

the LISTED prices are not cheaper. for example the airbox on a trx250tm is $28 on cheap cycle parts. on the TT store its $34. im not saying the tt store isnt better im just saying that the LISTED prices are cheaper.