Sign in to follow this  

2010 RMZ 250's have arrived

Dealer called this afternoon, I get to pick up my bike tomorrow. I live in Tennessee so they should be hitting most dealers in the next week or so!!! I'm so glad the bikes have finally arrived. I'll get pics up as soon as I pick it up!!!:thumbsup::ride:

Very cool, and congratulations!!!! :thumbsup::banana::ride:

Take it easy breaking it in, but how about a ride report in the near future!?!

Keep an eye on the fuel getting into the motor oil. This is the bike I wanted for 2010 but didn't want to wait. This bike is by far the sweetest looking stock bike made. I ended up getting this for 2010.

2010Racebike001.jpg

Yea, after reading everything about the efi and the fuel getting into the motor oil with the honda's and yamaha, I won't be taking any chances. I'll be changing the oil every ride, I can't afford any mistakes after getting a new bike these days. How do you like the honda so far, krony506?

I saw one yesterday , at the Concho Enduro , in Texas.

He said he had it a week , and already had a PMB exhaust cap on it....and had a computer mounted on the bars.

He was in his 50's and did pretty well.

Looked good.....but no offer of test ride ....

Keep an eye on the fuel getting into the motor oil. This is the bike I wanted for 2010 but didn't want to wait. This bike is by far the sweetest looking stock bike made. I ended up getting this for 2010.

Yea the honda's are pretty awesome looking stock. Nice bike by the way!

from what I've heard they have two different chambers like the hondas and ktm's do to prevent tranny issues, if they do what honda does and use two different types of oil for each, I don't know yet.