Sign in to follow this  

NoToil Powerflo Kit Installed - What map changes needed?

I just installed a Powerflo kit from notoil on my '10 CRF250R. It ran OK but that is just around the block. I imagine with the stock map settings on my bike this filter will make the bike run a little lean....more air coming in but the same fuel spray I think.

Would you guys know where to get the needed map reprogramming? Anybody in Colorado have a reprogrammer and a map? I'd pay your entry to a track for practice this weekend if you will let me use it while we are there.....

just send it to eddie he's done the research and for 50 bucks its not worth your time and effort to do it yourself, and most likely will not end up with as good of results in one day of testing. the honda mapping is not as easy as some other programs out there.

+1 Eddie is the man and he is in your neck of the woods i think

Yeah I am going to go see Eddie after I get my exhaust put on next week but I was trying to get something going for my ride today at VDR. Anyone going over there?... I'll be there today.

Yeah I am going to go see Eddie after I get my exhaust put on next week but I was trying to get something going for my ride today at VDR. Anyone going over there?... I'll be there today.

I wouldn't worry too much about your mapping just yet. The stock map is good enough to ride with for break in. That will also give you a good base as to how well Eddies map works when you do get it. I had him map mine and it really is worth it.

I'm thinking VDR might be a little muddy, so we're heading out to Watkins.

I wouldn't worry too much about your mapping just yet. The stock map is good enough to ride with for break in. That will also give you a good base as to how well Eddies map works when you do get it. I had him map mine and it really is worth it.

I'm thinking VDR might be a little muddy, so we're heading out to Watkins.

How was Watkins today? I did go to VDR but you were right, it was way muddy. I did not even unload my bike. Bummer. And tomorrow is supposed to be rain/snow so I guess no ride this weekend.

yeah stock map on the 10 250 is alot better then the stock map was on the 09 450 that is for sure. "need" it but i am sure will help it, once i put my pipe on. to bad we just got dumped with 4 feet of snow yest grrrrrr i want to rideeeeeeeee

How was Watkins today? I did go to VDR but you were right, it was way muddy. I did not even unload my bike. Bummer. And tomorrow is supposed to be rain/snow so I guess no ride this weekend.

Watkins was pretty good. Lot of riders made it turn real rough, not many ruts but a lot of accelerating bumps. Very little mud.