Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Need a ride!

Well all my riding buddies can't go ride this weekend, so im looking for someone to go with. Im down for Pueblo, Texas Creek, anywhere in the Springs area that is rideable. Anyone going that I can tag along with?

I'm going to check out PPIR tomorrow. If it looks crappy Ill head to Pueblo. Ill be leaving Castle Rock between 10 or 11.

Well I had planned on going to Pueblo on Saturday, but my buddy backed out and I need to find a stapler to put my seat back together.

I thought about Penrose, but its closed.

Wish I would have come down today. It should have been perfect! The weather channel said it was going to snow.

It took me 1/2 hour with my pressure washer to get all the mud off from Sat. Theirs at lest 30#'s worth of mud out on the street in front of my house.

I couldnt believe how thick and hard the mud was on my bike, I spent at least 5 dollars at the wash and there is still mud caked on the bike.

Im game for another ride this next weekend, as long as the wife gives the ok:ride:

The forcast for next weekend looks extra primo good. I'm sure ill be down that way riding somewhere.

Im campin this weekend or id be there for sure. Ive had the trip planned for a while. It was fun riding with you guys last weekend. Ill be there more often now that the track has been broken in a little.