Sign in to follow this  

blinker question !

ok, i have heard that you can shortin up the factory blinker by removing the stock of the blinker, has anyone done this. i am cheap and dont want to spend the money on aftermarket ones untill i break the factory ones. but they stick out way to far. if you have done it could you share how and maybe post some pics. i am also open to other ideas if anyone has any.

ok,:thumbsup: how about just some good blinker ideas. :thinking:looked at some older threads, found nothing on the factory ones. but some aftermarket stuff, whats the latest and greatest !

ok,:lol: how about just some good blinker ideas. :thinking:looked at some older threads, found nothing on the factory ones. but some aftermarket stuff, whats the latest and greatest !

i replaced my stock signal lights so many years ago that I can't even remember how they look :lol:

I have changed all mine to the DRZ stock signal lights, the clear lens type.

:thumbsup::ride::ride:

WOW, there are people on here. :ride: thanks for the reply "udaloy".:thumbsup: i came up with a plan for the front and it worked, i dont know if its been done yet but i took the factory blinker brackets, fliped them 180 deg, then turned them 180 deg. are you lost yet ! it moved the blinker up about 2 in, and moved them in about 2 in. made the front look alot better, and i didnt spend a dime !

here is what it looked like before

0302001254.jpg

here is what it looks like now!

0302001329.jpg