Sign in to follow this  

I'm sure this has been covered before..

I'm looking at radiator guards and braces.. I want to get the best there is and the most durable.. I crashed alot on my 85 and im assuming it'll be even worse on my wr.. So whats the best guards you would recomend? I'm looking at the flatland, unabiker, or devols.. which is the best out of those three? or is there better ones out there? i dont want to have to be buying new radiators anytime soon.. i have an 08 if that makes any difference... thanks guys you've really helped me with alot..... is there any other things you would recomend for protection from harescrambling? thanks

I use 'Universal' (brand) braces. They were always pretty good. I'm sure you can get better. But they were good.

i fitted force rad guards yesterday, solid and well built but i had to piss about with them a bit to get good fit ! i used aftermarket radiators as i trashed one of mine so that may be the issue but now that they are on, they are rock solid ! i had them on my te510 and i threw that bike down on boulders and they bent a little but saved the rads every time !