Where do you find 150f throttle sleeves!

I cant find any anywhere!

I called motion pro they said they dont make them anymore, called everywhere around town and not a single shop had one. Just bought a 04 and the handlebars were bent and the sleeve was broken. All i need to fix on it now.

Please help me ?

Motosport.com has 2 left but you get the grip with the tube.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/HONDA/2004/CRF150F/?modelyearid=62&typeid=1&groupId=2513

Well here is an update to trying to find one and thank you for all the help so far.

Called the dealer and said they could not get any for the 03-05 anymore, which i think is a lie.

Don't really need an aluminum one just looking for a plastic throttle tube, but in the end if i have to i will just buy one.

The 230f throttle tube will not fit correctly, found that out after calling motion pro, they said its a bit longer than the 150f and it will break easier if dropped because it hangs over the edge of the bars.

I guess this is what i get for moving from Cali right by chaparral and moving to the country of Chattanooga Tn haha.

Yep, my bad. Motion Pro on Superstore only shows it for the 230. I forgot about the dual verses single cable. DOH

Sorry little brothers!

funny story, about 3 or so years ago i was looking through TT and saw that moose made an aluminum one for the 230, so i bought it, then when it came it was single cable ***? so i called and moose actually labeled the packaging wrong and thought they were the same, haha

haha gotta love when things like that work out. Had the same thing happen with my 97 turbo eclipse. I ordered a cold air intake that was onsale and when it came to the house they charged me $120 less than what i paid because they sent me the non turbo one, ended up they sent me the right one but charged me the lesser price. WIN!!

• 3 weeks later...
the 150 is a single cable throttle while the 230 uses an XR style dual cable throttle.

def not the same.

p.s. ron ayers has the throttle tube for $8 and change.

http://www.ronayers.com/browseparts.cfm?SearchString=53140-KPT-901&adv=5&kw=fiche.ronayers.com

This place sucks! I ordered two for my bikes plus a sumo tire, gave them all the particulars and they called two days later to ask for my address, gave that to them and no parts arrived in 12 days. Called and the order was still sitting on the floor at the shop (never sent), Said they would next day it and 3 days later still no parts...***.....?:foul: Closed Sat,Sun...

hb1901, you have never given bad info and its not your fault, BUT THESE GUYS ARE IDIOTS!!!!!

This place sucks! I ordered two for my bikes plus a sumo tire, gave them all the particulars and they called two days later to ask for my address, gave that to them and no parts arrived in 12 days. Called and the order was still sitting on the floor at the shop (never sent), Said they would next day it and 3 days later still no parts...***.....?:foul: Closed Sat,Sun...

hb1901, you have never given bad info and its not your fault, BUT THESE GUYS ARE IDIOTS!!!!!

i ordered a closeout metzler slick from them, shipped out the same day ?

but i also called my order in over the phone, i made the poor guy go into the shop and put his hand on the tire (only had 1 left)

ronayers has been good to me, and I haven't heard really much about them

mistakes happen, the bigger your buisness the larger volume of problems you will have.

Nothing wrong with you disliking them, but just sounds like they had some issues ?

ronayers has been good to me, and I haven't heard really much about them

mistakes happen, the bigger your buisness the larger volume of problems you will have.

Nothing wrong with you disliking them, but just sounds like they had some issues ?

Yah, Matthew the order tech must have been smoking something. ?

I have never had problems on any other orders, and believe me, I have spent thousands online from different businesses, and thousands local. This just pissed me off.?

hb, I did talk to him (Matthew) on the phone, three times.