Sign in to follow this  

My boys 1st time on a bike and he's only 22 months old

that is probably the coolest thing ive seen on here this year so far. i was litterally cheering for your boy watching. yall are in for alot of fun. please keep this thread going. this has great potential to be a classic thread.

thats awsome man !!! it reminds me off my son when he was a little boy. i too did the same thing.. priceless moments i would never forget, he's now 16 enjoy they grow fast..

F@ck yea man that is awesome, its crazy how at 22 months he knew to steer and not run into the fence.

In a couple years he could be as gnarley as this kid if he keeps riding.

Wow your son already has great control over the bike. Imagine in a couple years he will be awesome.

So I think we're all dying to know. How many times did you have to stop him from chewing on the bike?

Just kidding man, Those kid videos are awesome, keep it going as long as he's smiling.

Hahaha thats just making me excited man.. I bought my daughter/wife a TTR50 to play on. I still have to fab up a training wheel set for the little one, but Ill have it done by summer for her to play. She will be 2 June 15th.

Nice catch at the end there lol, looks like he got a little throttle happy..

Thanks for all the kind words... I had him on one of those little 6 volt 4-wheeler at about 5 months, then I moved him to a 12-volt bike dirt (Kawasaki Super Shock) at about 8 months, I had to take the rear shock off it, just for him to reach the pegs, then at about 14 months I turned that same 12 volt into a 24 volt

that's a lucky kid!

I remember my first 4x2 "Suzuki" power wheels ATV...on pavement, grass, mud, and especially snow; I tried to wheel that 12v machine on anything possible!

Great video and bike control by your boy. Looks like I started my boy out too late at the ripe old age of three.

Seems like if they really like it, they turn into die hard riders almost immediately. My boy, now almost 5, can't get enough, even here with a couple feet of snow on the ground. This past weekend, after constant pestering by my boy, I got the tractor out and plowed about 1/4 mile of trails so he could put in some seat time. That makes a papa proud :thumbsup:

i can arrange for a hundred grand to be wired to one of your accounts.

when could we meet up?

also, does your son come with a car seat pre installed?