Sign in to follow this  

performance parts??

hi i have an 08 kxf 250 and i was wondering what performance parts should i buy? im in afghanistan right now so im tryin to build my bike up with some parts b4 i get back :lol:

Go for a an fmf 4.1 system. Send out your suspension to get it revalved and sprung for your weight and riding level. Also consider internal things such as high compression piston, hot cams if you want to move your power. And i you have overheating problems install a pro circuit water pump or boyesen super cooler.

If you don't have good gear a neck brace etc buy that before you try and hop up your bike.

Allmost all people who ask this question can not ride the bike stock to it's fullest potential. So spending money on protective gear should be your priorty.

Allthough if the suspension is stock get that done first after proper protection gear!!

thanks for the advice i already have some pretty decent gear g10, leatt brace, all that good trash. what suspension would you suggest?

- white stallion ur welcome :thumbsup: thanks

• Like 1

If you haven't already done so, I would suggest that you get the right springs for your weight first before you invest in any other suspension work.

enzo or pro circuit is the best in my opion

Unless you get a works kit they're not worth the money IMO. Had a few procircuit builds on my bike. The suspension was great, but found that my $600 PR2 suspension was just as good. Personally I'm a fan of RG3 and Factory connection. I've ran PR2 on a lot of my bike with great success, but RG3 will probably be seeing my suspenders here in a few weeks.