Sign in to follow this  

Supercross JLaw at Atlanata

Here's to JLaw gettin a top five this week! And telling everyone how it is!:thumbsup:

I vote he screws with Villipoto who is not nearly as nice as Dungey...and gets punted off the track. Second to last place finish.

It would be nice if he could keep his pie hole shut long enough to get a top 5.

MAX!!!

Dude just needs a start. Top 5 for sure, with his pal Hill on the box.

Dude just needs a start. Top 5 for sure, with his pal Hill on the box.

Yea his starts have really been slaking but i really think he has the speed for a top 5 finish if he gets a good start.

I vote he screws with Villipoto who is not nearly as nice as Dungey...and gets punted off the track. Second to last place finish.
It would be nice if he could keep his pie hole shut long enough to get a top 5.

MAX!!!

:thumbsup: I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for the last couple years but I'm done. He's a loser. The kid is a major waste of talent. He WILL end up back in jail!

Yea his starts have really been slaking but i really think he has the speed for a top 5 finish if he gets a good start.

If he gets a good start, endurance will be his biggest problem. I can see him going from first place to 5th place in the last 5 laps. I think I will take the bong out of the moth balls if J-Law gets a podium...:thumbsup:

Who cares, his 15 minutes are done.

I think you are correct. I wish he wasn't such a dipshit! I really liked his technique. Oh well I am done waiting for him to redeem himself. Barcia is my new hope to follow. :thumbsup:

You WILL never be as good as a BAD j-law. yeah write you off just like that! I don't even know you just as you don't know J-law but your dimwittedness puts you right with all the other haters. J-LAW WILL taste podium pie again! SO DVN try not to hate so much, and enjoy the race tonight,

You WILL never be as good as a BAD j-law. yeah write you off just like that! I don't even know you just as you don't know J-law but your dimwittedness puts you right with all the other haters. J-LAW WILL taste podium pie again! SO DVN try not to hate so much, and enjoy the race tonight,

His fastest lap at Indy was 2 seconds slower than the top 3. He's slower than the top riders. That's not hating...that's factual.

• Like 1

His fastest lap at Indy was 2 seconds slower than the top 3. He's slower than the top riders. That's not hating...that's factual.

He did, however, ride a solid pace until he slowed down to let Hill go by. He didn't fade. This week he will be better.

I'll be generous and say...8th place. Not really that bad of a finish but honestly, I don't think he can hang with the guys in 1-3.

I'd really like to see a battle between Hill and Dungey, so I hope they both get good starts.

Gonna be a tough start for him, AMA put him in the non-seeded practice. THats gonna slow hi times for sure.