JLaw at Atlanata

I vote he screws with Villipoto who is not nearly as nice as Dungey...and gets punted off the track. Second to last place finish.
It would be nice if he could keep his pie hole shut long enough to get a top 5.

MAX!!!

? I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for the last couple years but I'm done. He's a loser. The kid is a major waste of talent. He WILL end up back in jail!

Yea his starts have really been slaking but i really think he has the speed for a top 5 finish if he gets a good start.

If he gets a good start, endurance will be his biggest problem. I can see him going from first place to 5th place in the last 5 laps. I think I will take the bong out of the moth balls if J-Law gets a podium...?

You WILL never be as good as a BAD j-law. yeah write you off just like that! I don't even know you just as you don't know J-law but your dimwittedness puts you right with all the other haters. J-LAW WILL taste podium pie again! SO DVN try not to hate so much, and enjoy the race tonight,

You WILL never be as good as a BAD j-law. yeah write you off just like that! I don't even know you just as you don't know J-law but your dimwittedness puts you right with all the other haters. J-LAW WILL taste podium pie again! SO DVN try not to hate so much, and enjoy the race tonight,

His fastest lap at Indy was 2 seconds slower than the top 3. He's slower than the top riders. That's not hating...that's factual.

• Like 1

His fastest lap at Indy was 2 seconds slower than the top 3. He's slower than the top riders. That's not hating...that's factual.

He did, however, ride a solid pace until he slowed down to let Hill go by. He didn't fade. This week he will be better.