Sign in to follow this  

Honda XL 185S graphics

I've been searching all over the place to find some parts for my 82 XL 185 and wanted to give you guys a heads up on a source I worked with.

My XL is a bit of a restoration project, so...with that I need to replace the side cover decals. Well, forget it in regular channels, they don't exist. Finding a set for the 82 had been almost impossible until I went to www.hondaxr250.com. Or email Chris though

I emailed the proprietor yesterday and asked if he has a set, he said no. Well, 5 minutes later he's asking me to send some pictures and a few measurements to him I obliged. A couple of more measurements and another email later and 3 hours later, he came up with a set. Expensive you might think? Not in this case, $44 shipped to the U.S. for both. Not bad in my book.

He already had the black background setup the XR 185 which uses a side over that appears to be almost the same size. He was able to make the 185S portion work on the existing background that he had, I think this helped keep my cost down as well.

What really impressed me were the real time responses, worked on this until he got what I wanted. Standup guy...I'd recommend him to anyone!