Sign in to follow this  

Hope you and the Hawaiian Island will be OK Bonestock.....

I hope that you, your fam, and the people of the Hawaiian Islands will persevere when the Tsunami hits......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Erling

X2, I have extended family in Santiago, Chile.............they are fine, but wow!

Bet you had an early rise from phone calls ????

Good to know they are fine.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Erling

I hope that you, your fam, and the people of the Hawaiian Islands will persevere when the Tsunami hits......:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Erling

+3 :ride:

Erling

+4 Hope you all will be ok!

I hope you all make it through ok.

Hope all is well.:thumbsup: From what I read it would just be an epic time to grab a big surf board. :ride::

You just know there are a bunch of people with no sense of self preservation partying on the beach waiting to surf to California. Of course they probably think we're nuts when we try to make a DRz fly.

Just 5 minutes ago a buyee detected a 30 feet wave 126 miles of the coast heading for the islands......:thumbsup:

Erling

Fox news was just talking about the "looky-lous" that they were showing on there live feed. "Everyone should have evacuated" "It's a party atmosphere". Um guys. You know your dumb ass reporter is out there with the, right?

Fox news was just talking about the "looky-lous" that they were showing on there live feed. "Everyone should have evacuated" "It's a party atmosphere". Um guys. You know your dumb ass reporter is out there with the, right?

Very true..... Just watched a guy on a board in Waikiki beach floating around......Guess Rock was right.......Ehhhh....is that you Rock????

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Erling

I hope all is well on the Islands to night as well as in Chile :thumbsup:

Now RM....the Ocean is fun......and when you surf...you can try and out run the Sharks :ride:.... I used to Surf..... :lol: now I'm old and sink LOL

Nope was not me as you would never catch me in the ocean above my knees. I am not at the top of the food chain there.:thumbsup:

I'm with you on this one Rock. I don't want to be known as "bait".