STOLEN- CRF450 in LAS VEGAS 2/27/10

A 2003 CRF 450 was stolen this morning at Durango Hills Golf Course at Cheyenne and Durango. Please keep an eye out for this bike. It could be yours next time. Lets stop these Scum Bags before they can do this again. See the picture below. The bike has Alpine Star Graphics and black front fender. It had a desert tank and sand paddle on when stolen. Any info Please contact either number. 702-561-6996, 702-596-5184

Thanks

http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af185/coopbronco/DSC00746.jpg

Coopbronco Im sorry to hear of this. The motorcycle theft problem in Vegas is insane these days. Do not expect any help from Metro what so ever because they are not going to lift one finger unless you know someone on the force. In all reality your bike is either on its way to Mexico, South Cali or is being hidden down around Nellis/Craig area where it will be ragged out until either its recovered or sold .

You may want to put the word out to all of the local tire shops around to be on the look out for someone bringing in a paddle/Honda wheel wanting to replace it with a cheap knobby. I know this is a long shot but you have to do what you can. Also put an reward out on Craigslist just in case someone has seen this bike on a trailer or in the back of a pick up today.

I know this is a s%$ty deal and I hope the low life scum who stole it wrecks while riding it and breaks his loser neck. I wish you all the luck in the world in recovering your motorcycle but your chances in Vegas are very slim.

Thanks for your remarks guys. It was actually my bike that was taken, my brother posted this for me. I dont really have much hope of seeing it again, but I'm hoping my insurance comes through with something. Please learn from my experience and know that your bike isn't safe even if it is locked down. Please go ride one for me:ride:

I'll miss her524-4.jpg

Thanks for your remarks guys. It was actually my bike that was taken, my brother posted this for me. I dont really have much hope of seeing it again, but I'm hoping my insurance comes through with something. Please learn from my experience and know that your bike isn't safe even if it is locked down. Please go ride one for me:ride:

I'll miss her524-4.jpg

Have you posted anything at Cycle gear and the other bike shops around town?

Coopbronco Im sorry to hear of this. The motorcycle theft problem in Vegas is insane these days. Do not expect any help from Metro what so ever because they are not going to lift one finger unless you know someone on the force. In all reality your bike is either on its way to Mexico, South Cali or is being hidden down around Nellis/Craig area where it will be ragged out until either its recovered or sold .

You may want to put the word out to all of the local tire shops around to be on the look out for someone bringing in a paddle/Honda wheel wanting to replace it with a cheap knobby. I know this is a long shot but you have to do what you can. Also put an reward out on Craigslist just in case someone has seen this bike on a trailer or in the back of a pick up today.

I know this is a s%$ty deal and I hope the low life scum who stole it wrecks while riding it and breaks his loser neck. I wish you all the luck in the world in recovering your motorcycle but your chances in Vegas are very slim.

I agree! Except for the bike is miraculously fine for the true owner's sake. ?

when i lived out there i locked it up in a locked garage and still had some stolen...

total of 4...

had 2 bikes in the back of a truck loaded overnight going to a race and in the garage...gone...

drive around the streets all hours of the day...prolly out riding it...

I agree! Except for the bike is miraculously fine for the true owner's sake. ?

So you want harm to come to the guy who stole this bike but you've already admitted stealing and using video editing software in another thread?

Maybe when you're older you'll understand what hypocrisy is.

I had my stuff stolen out of my driveway on 10/20/09. It sucks. They got 2 dirtbikes and 2 quads. I hate a theif!! I look on ebay alot and notice that there is a lot of bikes being parted out in the area. Didn't realize that the theft was so bad in your area. You may want to keep up with ebay.

that is horrible i live right by there "cheyanne and durango" and i always lock my bike in the garage which is locked and triple check everynight to make sure the door is closed. I will look for it for sure but in nevada with not having to register bikes or queads it is very difficult to find or locate them. I grew up in michigan and you had to register them with a sticker and if you did not have that sticker you can almost guarntee you will get pulled over and bike taken on the spot, and that is how i beleive every state should be imo.