Sign in to follow this  

This Auction makes no sense

I want to know where to buy a "board" kit too...

down at the lumber yard

"Item specifics - Diecast, Toy Vehicles

Type: Bike, Motorcycle Scale: 1:500"

Seller info

jrmarroquinm ( 0 )

Yes, with descriptions like this I don't think typos are the only problem here.:thumbsup:

I think that I could find some toys around here to sell for $4,500.00 .. if anyone is interested? :ride:

I messaged him on ebay. Said it was legit he just messed up his posting on ebay. Gave me his home phone and asked me to call.

I want to know where to buy a "board" kit too...

It is L.A., California. Maybe he was surfing with them

I messaged him on ebay. Said it was legit he just messed up his posting on ebay. Gave me his home phone and asked me to call.

You know, thats what the lady from Texas said that took me for an American Chopper bicycle I was trying to buy for my kids a few years back (for Christmas)! :thumbsup:

Yeah but he is selling the bikes locale only , no shipping , so you have to physically go pick them up.

I would bet he posted the add in this fashion because it costs much less to sell a bike if it is not listed as a vehicle. He listed it as a toy in the toy category so he saves 60 bucks.

And it appears to have a big tank? Not that I want a blue tank but sandpaper could take care of that. There's another $150. I may have to go take a look at it this weekend!