Sign in to follow this  

cheap cycle parts.com

out of the people who have ordered from cheap cycle parts, has any one had any problems with your order punctuality. I ordered my parts and paid 10 days ago, and the tracking# show it hasn't left. could it be there trying to round up oem part for a 2001.

Same thing happened to me but then it just showed up. They were a little slower than others I've ordered from but hey their prices are the lowest I've seen...

They are, more often than not, slow to ship and they hardly ever update the shipping status on their website. I've always received the parts I've ordered from them - just not as quickly as I would have liked to sometimes.

that's kind of what i guessed they do have the best price so i can wait, I was just a little concerned because they haven't updated

that's kind of what i guessed they do have the best price so i can wait, I was just a little concerned because they haven't updated

I havn't checked many parts, but the parts I did check prices on? Thumpertalks store beat CheapCycleParts by more than enough!

Cheap? Cheap Cycle Parts 01 cr250 cylinder is 362 and Beaver Dam Honda wants 326, don't let the name fool you.

I use them all the time. They are always slower that motosport, DK, and so on, but I always receive my order. I've never tried beaver dam, I'll look into them for my next order.