Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Barcia and Davalos

Looks like things are getting hot in the lites, Davalos and Barcia got it on in the 1st qual. Martin Davalos disqualified from event for on track altercation.

and he did not ride 2nd qual. so may be out????/

Barcia stuffed Davalos twice and Davalos pushed his head and grabbed his helmet during practice.... had to be seperated when the checkers came out

Barcia stayed away never looking at him or getting back at him... blew it off...

I saw Barcia in the second practice and he was on the gas! (duh) He was looking a little agressive with passing but nothing major. I noticed Pourcel dropped back just to stagger himself from Stroupe and Barcia.

interesting.. i wonder what caused it? and i'm glad to see barcia blow it off and not get dq'ed as well!

yeah they said Davalos kept following him in the pits and trying to fight with him but barcia kept walking away and wanted nothing to do with it. good for him for keeping his cool bc Barcia was out there racing and Davalos got to watch from the stands, lol dumb ass

^

i don't know but he just looks so bad in that situation when a 16 year old kid shows more maturity then you

^

your right, could you imagine if Barcia decided to press charges and then got a restraint order on Davalos and he couldn't come within 500ft of Barcia. LMAO he wouldn be able to race the rest of the series. holy shit that would be funny as hell.

at 23 you would think it would be the 16 year old being the punk but it appears not so in this case. i used to think davalos was ok but just lost all respect for the guy now

• Like 1

I thought they would have been pretty good friends since they both came from MTF.

I thought they would have been pretty good friends since they both came from MTF.

Thats almost exactly what i said when i heard about that on tv.

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe Davols is sick of getting his ass handed to him, all the time at MTF, by someone so much younger. Davols is probably sick of the Barcia shadow that he's been in at MTF.

MAX!!!

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe Davols is sick of getting his ass handed to him, all the time at MTF, by someone so much younger. Davols is probably sick of the Barcia shadow that he's been in at MTF.

MAX!!!

ahh nice, i bet thats it! good thinking. I'd be tired of everyone over there giving all the attention to him. haha.

^

still no excuse to go and try to beat up a 16 year old multiple times, for what getting close to him in practice?? give me a break what a *****, go pick on someone your own size and age. come push me around davalos, what a loser

Well he's only 155 so he's no giant. He better watch out following Barcia into the pits, the Rock won't play around with him.

I was in the stands and was watching it unfold not too far from me. Davalos gave Barcia a pretty hard push to his helmet while they were idling along. The only thing I ever saw Barcia do was give him the finger which I thought was funny as hell. That's when Davalos ran him down and stopped right beside him and grabbed Barcia's helmet. I didn't see what started the whole thing but was curious as to what happened. Did they say anything about it on TV?

We were sitting right next to the quad and I saw most of what happened. Barcia squared up the corner after the quad/dragon back to cut off Davalos but missed him and then at the next two corners Barcia did the same thing, squared the corner and blocked Davalos. It looked like Barcia was getting Davalos back for something earlier that I missed. When they pulled of the track Davalos grabbed Barcia's helmet and then Barcia rode away and gave Davalos the finger but Davalos pursued him and slapped Barcia in the back of the helmet and grabbed his helmet again.

I thought I was going to like Barcia because he is exciting but other than the incident with Davalos he did some pretty dirty passes on a few other guys that didnt make TV even on his team mate.

We were sitting right next to the quad and I saw most of what happened. Barcia squared up the corner after the quad/dragon back to cut off Davalos but missed him and then at the next two corners Barcia did the same thing, squared the corner and blocked Davalos. It looked like Barcia was getting Davalos back for something earlier that I missed. When they pulled of the track Davalos grabbed Barcia's helmet and then Barcia rode away and gave Davalos the finger but Davalos pursued him and slapped Barcia in the back of the helmet and grabbed his helmet again.

I thought I was going to like Barcia because he is exciting but other than the incident with Davalos he did some pretty dirty passes on a few other guys that didnt make TV even on his team mate.

That is not dirty riding, that's the way all of these guys shoul be racing. All of this pussyfooting around eachother is bs. Get in there and get aggressive.

MAX!!!

sometimes I wish they would let damon bradshaw out for some practice and these dudes can see who racing was a few years back...there was definitely some 'bumping' haha

That is not dirty riding, that's the way all of these guys shoul be racing. All of this pussyfooting around eachother is bs. Get in there and get aggressive.

MAX!!!

thats what i think also..

heck if you arn't letting them block and cut each other off, may as well take everyone off the track and and let them circle the track by them self and give the fastest lap the 1st.

i like rub raceing!!!!:thumbsup:

• Like 1