Sign in to follow this  

BritishColumbia Just my luck..

I found a perfect place to ride. Right across the street from where i live. it has hill climbs, sand, mud, puddles, trees, grass, a stream, natural burms, and excavator tracks.

Excavator tracks?

turns out just 30 steps over one of the hill climbs theres a new house developing..

:lol::foul::lol::thumbsup::banghead::ride:

Get used to having nowhere to ride if BC is going to start to become another Ontario. As a kid growing up I had hundreds of places to ride and nobody cared if you used their property, but now that city people with money want to live in the bushes they have bought everything and gate everything up. I now only have motocross tracks to ride which would be fine but they are all flat and supercross style which I am not really the best at.

Get used to having nowhere to ride if BC is going to start to become another Ontario. As a kid growing up I had hundreds of places to ride and nobody cared if you used their property, but now that city people with money want to live in the bushes they have bought everything and gate everything up. I now only have motocross tracks to ride which would be fine but they are all flat and supercross style which I am not really the best at.

I can't stand all these rich albertans moving here and buying my riding land!!:thumbsup:

At least there are riding areas in BC unlike Saskatchewan which has none.

I can't stand all these rich albertans moving here and buying my riding land!!:thumbsup:

don't blame Alberta:banana: it's BC's government, making it possible for crown land to become real estate ... and us for letting them.

don't blame Alberta:banana: it's BC's government, making it possible for crown land to become real estate ... and us for letting them.

Haha no worries alberta

I found a perfect place to ride. Right across the street from where i live. it has hill climbs, sand, mud, puddles, trees, grass, a stream, natural burms, and excavator tracks.

Excavator tracks?

turns out just 30 steps over one of the hill climbs theres a new house developing..

:lol::foul::lol::thumbsup::banghead::ride:

where in BC? i live in victoria and within 1 hour drive there are plenty of places to ride. we have 5 mx tracks over here as well.

where in BC? i live in victoria and within 1 hour drive there are plenty of places to ride. we have 5 mx tracks over here as well.

im just north of nanaimo..

it's not that i'm short of places to ride,

just that thisones across the street!!:thumbsup:

P.S.

i dont hit the mx track..

always wanted to, but no funds :ride: