Sign in to follow this  

Whose Running a Loud mouth Intake??

How are these things? Transworld rated it pretty high, I just can't believe the price for such a simple design. Are the gains worth the price? Does it make the bike louder?

I have one and love it... I own a 450x... worst set up for OEM air filter ever... went to Loud mouth for the ease of air filter cleaning... OMG what a difference... and yes I actually felt the difference when riding my bike too... can say it's HP just I use to complain about stalling it down low all the time... now its gone...

No more worries about if it's sealed right all the time... all I can say is it's very simple and very easy to use... best thing I have ever done for my bike!!!! Hand's down! the wash cap is well worth the xtra price too...

I can't believe more people are not talking about this system...

• Like 1

I have one and love it... I own a 450x... worst set up for OEM air filter ever... went to Loud mouth for the ease of air filter cleaning... OMG what a difference... and yes I actually felt the difference when riding my bike too... can say it's HP just I use to complain about stalling it down low all the time... now its gone...

No more worries about if it's sealed right all the time... all I can say is it's very simple and very easy to use... best thing I have ever done for my bike!!!! Hand's down! the wash cap is well worth the xtra price too...

I can't believe more people are not talking about this system...

good post and info no matter how old the thread is....lol