Barcia is fearless

stroupe is such a squid. how many times has he screwed the race for others? If he stayed off the ground barcia would have blown the grips off stroupes bike and won the race, hands down. I cant wait till daytona.

Maybe he knew the only way to slow down barcia was to lay down in front of him?

I have been a big fan of his since he came on board last year and someone posted a video of him riding on another forum. A former pro stated he was one of the first rookies to come along the grew up riding with the current style of riding and he basically has an advantage over the rest of the field because he had been riding that way since he was young.

I have been a big fan of his since he came on board last year and someone posted a video of him riding on another forum. A former pro stated he was one of the first rookies to come along the grew up riding with the current style of riding and he basically has an advantage over the rest of the field because he had been riding that way since he was young.

Yeah I first heard about him in Amateurs but the kid has the ability to be a star in the sport. He's super fast, a little dirty(which is good), and a nice kid off the track.

And (an important marketing aspect) my sister and all her friends are in love with him.

Hopefully, he can become a great rider and they can market him the right way. Maybe he could bring some new fans to the sport and get the sport off of tape delay.

Go Barcia I can't wait for him to punt "pepe le puw" into the cheap seats(or infield at least) at Daytona!

I couldn't understand Pepe with his wewewewegay accent but did he say something like...."I numer wun and I dun't wonuh to geeeet bumpt."

Number one or not, racing rub'n buddy. They did a great job of bouncing him around tonight.

Normally I don't care much for the East series but this two races and especially this one has been great!!!!

Go Barcia!!!!

• Like 1

I couldn't understand Pepe with his wewewewegay accent but did he say something like...."I numer wun and I dun't wonuh to geeeet bumpt."

Number one or not, racing rub'n buddy. They did a great job of bouncing him around tonight.

Normally I don't care much for the East series but this two races and especially this one has been great!!!!

Go Barcia!!!!

For sure the East is soo stacked this year. Really on the West the only stars are Weimer, Canard and Morais(and he was out half of the series)

Morais will be back for Seattle though:ride: