Barcia is fearless

Help a noob out. What does that mean, the current style v. the previous style and what is the advantage(s)?

Thanks

They're talking about the WFO, scrubbing, on the rev limiter style... As much as he pins it, he seems to have pretty decent throttle control too. I hope he doesn't wad himself and he should be right up this year.

What he said. . .

depends on if you're a johnny come lately or a long time fan....

my attention span in this sport is longer than the last few years.....and quite frankly i don't police thumpertalk looking to pick apart pretty much any post i can so......

depends on if you're a johnny come lately or a long time fan....

my attention span in this sport is longer than the last few years.....and quite frankly i don't police thumpertalk looking to pick apart pretty much any post i can so......

you mean like now right??? Still a joke. Click

I just want to add that everybody forgets that Pourcel didn't ride much before the east Lites started and that he had broken collarbone...he will get more and more faster with time and more and more he rides better for him! ?

Thanks for the info. That is the 1st I heard of that, I had no idea. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised that I didn't know about it between a couple of magazine subscriptions that I have and being on here and Racer X, I figured I would have heard about it.

When and how did he break his collar bone.

MAX!!!

Thanks for the info. That is the 1st I heard of that, I had no idea. Honestly, I'm pretty surprised that I didn't know about it between a couple of magazine subscriptions that I have and being on here and Racer X, I figured I would have heard about it.

When and how did he break his collar bone.

MAX!!!

http://moto.mpora.com/news/pourcel-breaks-collarbone-ouch.html Didn't say how.

With only days to go before the season opener at Anaheim super smooth French ace Chris Pourcel has broken his collarbone according to French site Motoverte.

Originally planned to race at Anaheim, Pourcel was then told that he’s needed on the East Coast by team boss Mitch Payton this means Christophe has a few weeks to get himself fit for the opening East Coast Supercross at Indianapolis on February 20th.

In his Atlanta post race interview it's mentioned that he hardly rode at all before Indy. He mentions as well how he had a big crash last week, couldn't ride and was doubtful for Atlanta.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880671

http://moto.mpora.com/news/pourcel-breaks-collarbone-ouch.html Didn't say how.

In his Atlanta post race interview it's mentioned that he hardly rode at all before Indy. He mentions as well how he had a big crash last week, couldn't ride and was doubtful for Atlanta.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=880671

Damn, if he broke it just before A1, that thing must still be pretty tender.

MAX!!!

Damn, if he broke it just before A1, that thing must still be pretty tender.

MAX!!!

For sure.

He had a couple more comments about Barcia in that interview as well. The east lites started great and just gets better. ?

I am a Barcia fan. He rides how I think all racers should ride. Fast, aggressive and fearless.

I agree, I'm glad he will be mixing it up in the East. I do wish he would have answered his pit pass questions a little differently but I wont hold that against him

It's great how everyone rips on CP just because he wastes your beloved US riders without breaking a sweat. Better get used to the beat downs he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Looked like he broke a pretty good sweat in Atlanta, and I'm sure he's sweating knowing that he has to line up with "the kid" again this weekend. Maybe this time it won't be handed over to him on a platter like Atlanta. He went from about 3 seconds back in 3rd place to the lead in one corner. Stroupe made a mistake and it cost Barcia bigtime. If Barcia gets out in the lead there, assuming he doesn't crash, Pourcel loses by 5 seconds plus IMO. Barcia was the faster rider all night.