A persistent Erin

No kidding.I know she is "told" to get the story but come on,the guy is in the mech. area getting his pipe "unpacked".I was shocked he didn't tell her to go away(I left out expletives) or something.I couldn't believe it when she was jamming him up at that moment.Wow.

RV walking away from Erin while she was trying to get the scoop was all out rude on his part. Who does he think he is taking off like that, he has fans sitting at home eating slim jims and drinking coke waiting to hear his thoughts! Bad attitude in my book

RV walking away from Erin while she was trying to get the scoop was all out rude on his part. Who does he think he is taking off like that, he has fans sitting at home eating slim jims and drinking coke waiting to hear his thoughts! Bad attitude in my book

What about Dungey not giving up his secrets!?, i mean what a a$s-hole.?

Sarcasm taken and appreciated.?

I dare anyone of you guys talking about erin to post up a picture of yor woman. Go ahead make our day.

I saw her today and she is smoking.

I'm suprised everyone is so thoughtful of Ryan's situation.

Oh please don't be a field reporter we hate more coverage of the event.

Its obvious he isn't required to answer any of those questions, but it would be a waste of an oppurtunity not to ask.

Though not jumping on any good oppurtunties is what has got the talkers in this thread so ready to post up their own horse face women.

I dare anyone of you guys talking about erin to post up a picture of yor woman. Go ahead make our day.

Its obvious he isn't required to answer any of those questions, but it would be a waste of an oppurtunity not to ask.

Though not jumping on any good oppurtunties is what has got the talkers in this thread so ready to post up their own horse face women.

Being hot doesnt make her smart. Plus if we werent talking about Erin we would probably be talking about Ralph.

I wouldn't say anything about her looks one way or the other but walking up and sticking a mic in RV's face right then was a low class moronic move IMO.

Then if he tells her to get ****ed everyone will say what an ass he is.

I will give you that she looks a little better in person and has a pretty decent bod but her face is buckled dude. Either you have poor taste or just a crush because she gets to talk to Hill and you don't the world may never know!?