Sign in to follow this  

Anybody try this stuff? I thought it was a joke at first...

When I did a trip last year to Joshua trees in July I used it for a week straight. Not only does it work for the jewels but worked even better for the feet. And just as a way to keep the motorcycle boots fresh

I suspect you'll get nothing but positive respone on this stuff. I've used it a lot for everything from enduro racing, to long distance road touring, to riding horses. Good stuff!

Ive used it on a long street riding weekend. Its good stuff and I like that its a powder rather than a creme like that one above.

They aren't the same, Gold Bond is medicated. They are about the same price and Monkey Butt doesn't clump up like Gold Bond I've noticed...

They aren't the same, Gold Bond is medicated. They are about the same price and Monkey Butt doesn't clump up like Gold Bond I've noticed...

monkey butt has calamine in it too. I dont think gold bond does

monkey butt has calamine in it too. I dont think gold bond does

I think your right. My dog wouldn't stop itching last summer, and after dusting her with anti-monkey butt, the itching stopped. I love the stuff.

I've never heard of it before. Sure could have used some of it on Sunday though.

Anti-Monkey Butt over Gold Bond any day. Its good stuff and it smells nice too.