Sign in to follow this  

wally palmer helmet cam trail ride with Darren Menditto part two

This is the other footage I have from previous ride, I think its a cool perspective because its easy for Wally to stay real close, doesn't do him justice though. Come along for a trail ride, I debated adding music but kept it just bike sounds.

dmen,thanks for posting up Wally.He really needs to be seen live to appreciate his incredible talent and ability.Is he gonna make the alligator?I know he had bike troubles at the cherokee.

His piston split down the middle, I know he's working on it. The guy trains hard and flat out rips. I hope he gets a major sponsor soon, with a little support I am sure we'll see him up front more often.

I am gonna get him to wear my helmet cam at one of the nationals soon, I'll be sure to post it. People should see what happens deep in the woods more often!

Man, ALL your vids are fun to watch...and it looks like you get to rip right out of your backyard too - living the dream, baby!

Yup dirt bikers paradise, all I need to do is build a vert ramp and I would truly be in heaven.