Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Reporters and Supercross

Is it my imagination or are the interviews Erin Bates conducts simply becoming more ridiculous each week? Tonight in Atlanta, she first interviews riders as they are at the gate just before the drop and then she trys to interview RV when they are working to get his bike started after his wreck so he could get back in the race. It is apparent she has no clue how disappointed RV must have felt at that moment because he was riding really good before the crash. Next, she asks RD's mechanic what they did to make the bike so much better this week. Then to top it off, she asks RD himself what they did to improve his bike. I love to watch supercross, but I guess from now on I may want to hit the mute button whenever Erin gets ready to interview riders. :ride:

Anyway, the racing was really good tonight.:thumbsup:

i am just waiting for the day someone just loses it and gives her a fresh one

Yea, Villopoto should have told her where to stick that mic.

Oh, and how about when the dumb bitch was interviewing Tim Ferry and has to tell him to his face that he has never won an SX in Atlanta. W.T.F. is that about? Tim should have asked her how many SX races she has won.

MAX!!!

A tad too in your face if you ask me.She should back it down a couple gears.150dirtcomber I thought the same thing when she was chasing Stewart down.I know she gets paid to be that way but damn.

I think it would have been funny if RV gave Erin a nurple before he jumped back on the bike

he could of grabbed her mic to bang on the bike while his mech was lookin for tools lmao

she is just to much man, horse teeth is gonna get it one day i just hope i see it when she gets the fresh one when someone just looses it on her

he could of grabbed her mic to bang on the bike while his mech was lookin for tools lmao

she is just to much man, horse teeth is gonna get it one day i just hope i see it when she gets the fresh one when someone just looses it on her

Like a "Hot Karl"????????

Yeah that was all crazy, I would think the team managers would tell the powers that be to stay away from their guy in those situations. I sure as hell would.

Boo hoo. Do you people realze what little girls you sound like worrying about ryan and stewarts FEELINGS?

Get a grip people...on your balls.

Edited by motoxhead

I cant even listen to her anymore, everytime i see her on the screen i moan under my breath, its a hear we go again thing with her.

Who thinks she comes up with these questions on her own? You guys do know what reporters are supposed to do right? It's her J O B. Having said that..shoving a mic in RV's face as he waits for his mechanic to get his bike going.......over the top.:thumbsup: Didn't she ask him something about 'ship hopes going out the window?

Imagine how her husband will feel on their wedding night when he can't finish the race due to equipment malfunction caused by tasteless comments and out come the poorly timed questions and... Poor guy.

EDIT: Just found she is going thru a divorce.

Edited by MOTOPHILE
Big surprise...

Imagine how her husband will feel on their wedding night when he can't finish the race due to equipment malfunction caused by tasteless comments and out come the poorly timed questions and... Poor guy.

EDIT: Just found she is going thru a divorce.

You know who her soon to be ex is right?

Do you people realze what little girls you sound like worrying about ryan and stewarts FEELINGS?

No shit! One thing you can count on seeing posted here after a race is threads like this! Hey guys, dont you just hate Erin Bates, or Ralf.....or CBS.....STFU already!

No shit! One thing you can count on seeing posted here after a race is threads like this! Hey guys, dont you just hate Erin Bates, or Ralf.....or CBS.....STFU already!

Erin needs to STFU and learn her place. Her place isn't in the pit during the races.

MAX!!!

Boo hoo. Do you people realze what little girls you sound like worrying about ryan and stewarts FEELINGS?

Get a grip people...on your balls.

It's not a matter of hurting anyones feelings, it's a matter of showing just a bit of respect. Besides nothing she did really added anything to the coverage other than give us something to bitch about.