Sign in to follow this  

California Paradise Found

Well as the name implies we found a new area to ride that I consider to be a little piece of Paradise. This area has it all from true single track to flowing trails and some area's with a real high pucker factor. Throw in the factor of the recent weather we've had and we couldn't have asked for better conditions.

First picture right as we're heading into Paradise.

ParadiseFound001.jpg

Steven

ParadiseFound002.jpg

ParadiseFound003.jpg

Just a few trail shots.

ParadiseFound004.jpg

ParadiseFound005.jpg

ParadiseFound006.jpg

ParadiseFound007.jpg

Steven waiting on the old slow guy. :lol:

ParadiseFound008.jpg

Husky down and unfortunately it won't be the last time. :ride:

ParadiseFound009.jpg

Where we're heading.

ParadiseFound010.jpg

Steven leading the way.

ParadiseFound011.jpg

I just love this kind of stuff.

ParadiseFound012.jpg

You sure don't want to fall to the left here. :lol:

ParadiseFound013.jpg

You'd better make sure your bikes brakes are in good condition before going on this ride.

ParadiseFound015.jpg

Steven wondering what's taking me so long.

ParadiseFound016.jpg

Think I'm enjoying myself?????? :thumbsup:

ParadiseFound017.jpg

More to come.

Like the title says Paradise Found. :thumbsup:

ParadiseFound019.jpg

What we had just ridden.

ParadiseFound020.jpg

Getting near the bottom now.

ParadiseFound021.jpg

Just another trail shot with Steven up ahead.

ParadiseFound022.jpg

There he goes.

ParadiseFound023.jpg

Steven and no that's not how he was planning on doing this section. :lol:

ParadiseFound024.jpg

So close yet so far away.

ParadiseFound025.jpg

Same spot just a different view.

ParadiseFound026.jpg

Time for a short little break.

ParadiseFound027.jpg

Where we'll be heading next.

ParadiseFound028.jpg

This section is tough.

ParadiseFound031.jpg

Told you so. And yes the trail is to the left that's just where he finally came to a stop. :lol::ride::lol:

ParadiseFound032.jpg

Round three and still having some trouble here.

ParadiseFound033.jpg

Just a little further along on the same trail.

ParadiseFound035.jpg

More to come.

You sure know how to make people jealous walt :ride: but it looks like those "trails" need a few more tire tracks on them :thumbsup::lol:

Dang your paradise is looking awesome right now compared to what it normally looks like. With all the grass it almost looks like you are in Europe or something. Which for all I and most know you may as well be!.....since this place is so super secret

where is this?

See, there is one of those tricky questions. :lol: :lol: I know exactly were this place is just by the pictures and the title. "Paradise". :thumbsup: Right next to Heaven, and down the street from Purgatory. :lol: :lol:

It's Romania,

not even in CA. :ride:

Wow Walt, you weren't kidding, that looks like a sweet day. Looking forward to the rest of the RR and the real pucker factor you were talking about.

This trail here that we're about to head into ended up being one short but fun trail to ride. I was having to much fun to bother stopping to get any pictures. :lol:

ParadiseFound036.jpg

What the heck the Husky's taking another dirt nap???? :thumbsup: Steven's standing there asking me if I'm alright as I'm sitting down the hill laughing and saying that sure was interesting. :p If you look at the grass you can see where I came tumbling down the hill. :lol:

ParadiseFound037.jpg

Well we've got the bike back on the trail now and I'm just looking forward.

ParadiseFound039.jpg

Just further along on the same trail then looking backwards at what we'd just ridden.

ParadiseFound040.jpg

Steven positioning himself right where he figures I'm going to throw it away. :ride:

ParadiseFound041.jpg

Here's the view right before I head in. If you look closely you'll see Steven in the upper right part of the picture. Guess what I actually surprised both of us by cleaning it. :lol:

ParadiseFound042.jpg

Some more trail shots.

ParadiseFound043.jpg

ParadiseFound044.jpg

ParadiseFound045.jpg

ParadiseFound047.jpg

ParadiseFound048.jpg

ParadiseFound049.jpg

Somehow I don't think that's what Steven had in mind here. :lol:

ParadiseFound051.jpg

More to come.

Edited by 9Lives

See, there is one of those tricky questions. :p:lol: I know exactly were this place is just by the pictures and the title. "Paradise". :lol: Right next to Heaven, and down the street from Purgatory. :lol::usa:

It's Romania,

not even in CA. :lol:

Wow Walt, you weren't kidding, that looks like a sweet day. Looking forward to the rest of the RR and the real pucker factor you were talking about.

Gary the pucker factor is about to go up by at least a X10 factor in the last part of the ride report. :lol::ride::lol: By this time you'd think I'd know better than to let Steven sucker me into stuff like that. :thumbsup: I guess some people are just slow learners. :lol::p :p

Gary the pucker factor is about to go up by at least a X10 factor in the last part of the ride report. :lol: :lol: :lol: By this time you'd think I'd know better than to let Steven sucker me into stuff like that. :thumbsup: I guess some people are just slow learners. :lol::p:lol:

You are old enough to know better. If it makes you feel any better, my 13yo son and I did a 54 mile loop to / X today. I decided to throw my husky on the ground 4 times, and one of them hurt. Cutting n___ t_____ is a hazardous thing to do. It is better to fall up hill than down, and large rocks hurt. :ride:

PS I think I want some of that.

That looks like fun terrain to ride. And I thought I had been to Paradise before....sheeshh.

That looks really sweet!!!

You have been learning. I have no clue where you took those pictures. (Damn)

With all the rain the high desert is about to explode in green and countless wildflowers. I hope to get out as much as possible for the next couple months.