Sign in to follow this  

full yoshi on 09

what are the results of throwing a full system yoshi on an 09 without a re-map???? can any one share their experiences with me. i just put one on but cant ride cuz of the rain.

You will still be happy - it is a great pipe and it made a difference on mine low/mid and especially on top without the re-map. I have since had mapping done with a lot of other engine work, but just had the pipe at first.

No idea, I remaped. Would you put a pipe on a carb bike and not re-jet?????????? You will not get the best results without a remap. If i spend 6-7-or 8 bills on a full exhaust you can afford a 50 remap.

I had mine remapped as well. With the full Yosh system I noticed some minor gains on my low and mid and HUGE gains up top. It pulls much farther through the rpm range instead of signing off early.

re-map it. just like crfpoor said, would you put a full exhuast on a bike with out rejeting it? same principle applies here. you have more exhaust flow so now you need to push more air/fuel mixture into your combustion champer, ie cylinder, hence more power! if you want to risk it, watch your plug. the color of it will tell you how it is running, but i dont see this working out in your favor...

I have no experience with the remapping, but I have ridden my buddies Yosh to my stocker....... Gains everywhere but can be noticed in a longer/higher rev and mid to top power band! Great pipe!

Just send it to Eddie and be done.

Yep, best way to go for sure.

i only paid 350 for the full system. and on my 08 i ran a full system with out re-jetting. i was just asking to see if it would make these full injected bikes run like crap, but i rode it yesterday and it ran perfect. thanks for all your input.

i only paid 350 for the full system. and on my 08 i ran a full system with out re-jetting. i was just asking to see if it would make these full injected bikes run like crap, but i rode it yesterday and it ran perfect. thanks for all your input.

I never knew, I will never re-jet or re-map again. Anyone want all of the jets and needles I have collected, I guess I won't be needing them anymore.

I never knew, I will never re-jet or re-map again. Anyone want all of the jets and needles I have collected, I guess I won't be needing them anymore.