Sign in to follow this  

northern illinois trail riding (north of chicago)

anyone in nothern illinois have some trails to ride.big back yards are cool. i have a xr650l and its it hard to find places to ride it off road. hit me up if you know any. it would be cool to find some riding buddies in the area.:thumbsup:

I lived in McHenry/Fox Lake for 2 years back in the early 80's. There ain't any trails there, period. They put a "hill" sign on a little dip in the road that wouldn't warrent lifting your foot off of the gas pedal here in MO, otherwise it was totally flat.. and treeless.

I feel for you, the (lack of) terrain sucks there.

I lived in McHenry/Fox Lake for 2 years back in the early 80's. There ain't any trails there, period. They put a "hill" sign on a little dip in the road that wouldn't warrent lifting your foot off of the gas pedal here in MO, otherwise it was totally flat.. and treeless.

I feel for you, the (lack of) terrain sucks there

yea fox lake is pretty much the hilliest area around here. i live in glenview which is 25 mins from chicago.(burbs) and my parents live in antioch.(boarder of wis) i sometimes ride through some fields. but once and awhile ill have someone running out of there house yelling that they're going to call the cops. i just want some cool tails that arent all about mx. my bike just isnt built for that.

haha yea you got it dave. today i toke the bike out and decided to run through some fields. ended up getting stuck in a ditch i couldnt see becuase of the snow. then some guys jumped out of there cars to help me out. really wish my helmet cam was on. pretty funny moment. i really hate the snow...