Sign in to follow this  

carb wont squirt gas 06 crf250r

40 mm fcr im not sure if i was supposed to post here or not sorry in advance if i wasnt.ok i took it all apart cleaned everthing all passage ways and everyhtin again and its till not working. i might have put my diaphram in carb cleaner i dont remember could that make it where it wont squirt gas? could that mess up the diaphram? there arent any tears in it or any thing but make it made it weak. Should the diaphram be flat or have a concave shape? my is kinda flat. Any other sugesstions?

is the check valve the same thing as the float valve is sl it is working,the plunger works on it and i have the float height right and its not damaged. the squirter is clear to I dont have a clue what to do. This really sucks

No. The float needle valve is in the carb body. In the bowl of a FCR is a leak jet and the check valve.

You checked the squirter by spraying some brak parts cleaner though it?

The AP diapghram is in good condition?

The AP rod is free and moves?

the ap rod moves freely. the diaphragm diesnt have any hole in it or tears.it seems kindof lilke it is not as stiff as a new one would be maybe. i need to get another can of brake cleaner and ill check that squirter again. all i did was put cArb claener from a jug and drips some onto in and see if it leaked out the other side and it did.ill check the check valve. the check valve is in the bottom of the float bowl right over the ap right? how do i test if its working?in my manual it just show the accelerator pump bypass thats why im not sure what the check valve is im gussing it the thing right next to the ap bypass which is probably the leak jet

ok i got it now i used the spray carb cleaner and it was the tiny passage above that goes up to the squirter thanx for all the input i was SSSOOOhappy when i saw the gas squirt