Sign in to follow this  

pannier racks, UK

Yo guys,

Can someone help me please. I need some pannier racks for my DRZ, but in the UK it seems impossible to get hold of them.

I did find the happy trails website in the US, but it will take too long to get to me. Were off on our travels in two weeks.

Its only for soft bags so does'nt need to be too sturdy. Can you order them from a dealership, does suzuki make pannier racks for the DRZ400s?

Help!

hi

my father and i have had the same problem i think happy trails make some they are in the usa. in the end my dad has made two sets of racks for our drz's they hold our aluminum panniers and are really well made. they are very sturdy and look smart finished in matt black. they would also be suitable for soft bags holding the bags away from the exhaust and rear wheel etc. i do seem to have trouble posting pictures on here but if you were interested i could e-mail you some pictures he is based in suffolk and for a reasonable fee would gladly make some for you.

Most stuff Ive bought from the States takes a week unless custom and exiles get involved and then parcelforce take the biggest cut for handling (TOSSERS)

Normally OK below $100.

Edited by Broadie

Most stuff Ive bought from the States takes a week unless custom and exiles get involved and then parcelforce take the biggest cut for for handling (TOSSERS)

Normally OK below $100.

+1

that's right the shipping not usually too bad it's the buggers at customs

I have some bags for the side of my DRZ & a long single wedge shaped bag that goes over the seat. Try Wolfman Bags.

JD