Sign in to follow this  

Williams Motowerx Review

Bike: 09 YZ250F

Mods done to engine:

1. porting, race seat profile

2. cam mods

3. dimpled valve mods

4. carb mods

I have been riding yamahas for years now, they are always amazing bikes but sometimes I just wish they had just a little more power in certain situations. Thats where Jesse came into play I asked him how much it would be and he gave me an unbelieveable price, my friends literally could not believe I got all this work done for the price he gave me. After I got my head back in a resonable amount of time I got everything back together and fired it up, it definetly sounds like a modded out race bike now with that super deep roar. Reliability has not been affected at all, it starts on the first kick every time. The first time I rode it after the work had been done I immidiatly noticed a huge difference throughout all areas of the track. While diving into berms and deep ruts I noticed that I could stay in the higher gears with no hesitation at all while getting hard on the gas and exiting these corners, it reved very fast and just kept on pulling. This incease in power wasnt just in the low end but the whole rpm range. After getting out of those corners and getting on the gas I came into the mid to top range, this is where I noticed the biggest difference. Before my stock engine seemed to die out very quickly through this long uphill straight leading up to this fairly large table top which I had a lot of trouble clearing. Now after the corner I get on the gas and I am amazed at how hard this engine pulls and it dosnt stop pulling, I have yet to find its limit, now im actually having a problem with over jumps instead of under them and I like it. I put a WB carbon pro II on my 06 for about the same price as all this engine work and it dosnt come close to comparing to the setup I have now with my stock pipe on the 09. I am very pleased with Jesse's work and would highly reccomend him to anyone out there, if your on the fence about getting engine work done by this guy, dont be, you will not be dissapointed!

• Like 3

So you sent your head and carb? Are the old valves "dimpled", or replaced?

Thanks everybody for the comments:ride:. Skypig yes I sent both my head and carb to both get ported and he dippled the stock valves:thumbsup:

I got the same thing done a few weeks back, with great results as well. Just for Shnitz and giggles what happened to be your jetting changes?

On his website he says the valves only produce 1-2HP.

1-2 hp is a huge increase in this motor. I plan on sending my head out to him as soon as this one needs another adjustment. I have over 1000 hours loged in on the stock head with one adjustment. Go yamaha!

I have only 50 hours on my 09 and have yet to touch the shims even after the head work.

Clean air and oil does wonders for these bikes.

1000 hours is pretty impressive.

It depends on the hours on your valves, I think he told me if it's under 50 hours he'll pull the stock Ti and dimple them. Otherwise I think you'd have to pay for the new ones.

I have only 50 hours on my 09 and have yet to touch the shims even after the head work.

Clean air and oil does wonders for these bikes.

1000 hours is pretty impressive.

I agree keep up on the mantinace and your bike will love you in the long run. That clean air filter with a greased lip will keep the valves lasting a long time.

OK...so if you had to decide between one of the 2....CylinderWorks269 kit OR Jessie's mods?? and why?? THANKS

Go with Jesse. You will get more power (reliable power) with Jesse's work hands down. Ask anyone on here that has had him do work for them. Good luck! :thumbsup:

I got the same thing done a few weeks back, with great results as well. Just for Shnitz and giggles what happened to be your jetting changes?

I actually havent touched the jetting and it works perfectly, I actually think he might have swapped out a few of the jets himself cuz this thing runs crisp:thumbsup:

Hello

Bike: 09 YZ250F

Mods done to engine:

1. porting, race seat profile

2. cam mods

3. dimpled valve mods

4. carb mods

I changed the exhaust to DRD.

Today I rode my bike the first time this year on my practise track.

It is so much power from bottom to midrange and also power on top.

The jumps are pretty easy to clear.

:thumbsup::ride:

Hello

today 3 gays drove with my bike and they said the powerband is so big that you do not have to shift where other bike´s have to.

I drove with a 2009 Honda CRF stock and a YZ250F 2008 modified and it is day and night.

My bike is so powerful over the whole rpm range.

To day I saw the real difference at all.

I can say, the money it spend in the right way.

:banana:

cu Thomas