Sign in to follow this  

Supercross I can't stand Pourcel

He needs to take his french ass back home. maybe Barcia will park his ass in Daytona. Pourcel ranks right there with Bayle and Pichon in my book it takes some of the fun out of watching supercross.

• Like 1

I'll reserve my opinion of him for anoter time, Barcia and Stroup were all over him.

Whoever parks him will be my new Lites hero. :thumbsup:

amen brother and it is going to be real soon :ride:

He schooled the field. Barcia just wound-up looking like a bonehead. CP rode like the class of the field.

I didn't know they spoke French in Vancouver British Columbia??

What are you guys talking about Pourcel is an amazing rider, hes not dirty hes just not afraid to make a pass. The lites wouldnt be as exciting without him.

Edited by 2smoker4life

Barcia, Stroupe, Pourcel, Wilson. They all gave us a great show and the Frenchy just showed them why he's the defending Champ.

I think most people on here may be referring to CP's comments on the podium. He come off a little like the arrogant CR to me. What I got from the podium interview was that he had the #1 plate and "the kid" Barcia shouldn't be racing him. I may be wrong though. That's just my take on it. I hope I am wrong, up until now CP seems like a pretty good guy.

I thought it was just racing, good racing to be exact.

I think most people on here may be referring to CP's comments on the podium. He come off a little like the arrogant CR to me. What I got from the podium interview was that he had the #1 plate and "the kid" Barcia shouldn't be racing him. I may be wrong though. That's just my take on it. I hope I am wrong, up until now CP seems like a pretty good guy.

I thought it was just racing, good racing to be exact.

Basically what I think he said was I got the number 1 plate and I'm not giving it up, you want to ride rough so can I.

I thought it was good, but I'm not sure because of all the french...:thumbsup:

He actually was pissed at Barcia for t-boning Wilson in the heat race. He made ref to Barcia screwin' with his team-mate. CP came into the main ready for Barcia, and gave as good as he got.

He's like us all... and hooked on MX to the tune of defending Lites Champ, he has earned the right to vibrate air any way he see's fit untill he gets knocked off the top. I almost wish he'd speak French and have someone translate so we know what he's really trying to say.

All he was saying is that he has the #1 plate and nobody is going to come in here and knock him around. He also said something about Barcia banging bars w/ Pourcell's teammate, and CP isn't going to put up w/ that either. That is a great attidtude and the way it should be. The champ is welcoming the rookie to his world.

It is so refreshing that these guys are finally racing like this instead of that pansy "you're too close to me" racing. Banging bars, brake checking, block passing, standing up in corners, running em wide is all a part of racing and makes it way more exciting for us to watch. Go Pourcell, Barcia, Stroup:banana:

MAX!!!

you all have good points,but still dont like him. after barcia went down i was so pissed it was over.

I'm okay with cp, he just seems really arrogant because of that stupid mustache. makes him come across as arrogant.

Au moins ; il n'est pas un renifleur de posey.

Au moins ; il n'est pas un renifleur de posey.

What.s un sniffer de posey?:thumbsup: