Sign in to follow this  

Spring here we come! (2nd Order)

ditch the engine ice and go with a premixed prestone antifreeze. Unless you are racing WOT in the desert the water wetter doesn't help much here.

Its not an antifreeze and it will freeze up on ya in cooler weather.

As long as it doesn't drop below -27° F you should be fine:

" ... Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free & non-toxic; while reducing operating race temperatures by as much as 50°F and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 °F or less and freeze-up protection to -27° F. "

http://www.engineice.cc/

I'm getting that spring riding itch too!!

• Like 1

As long as it doesn't drop below -27° F you should be fine:

" ... Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free & non-toxic; while reducing operating race temperatures by as much as 50°F and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 °F or less and freeze-up protection to -27° F. "

http://www.engineice.cc/

I'm getting that spring riding itch too!!

Thats good info Zig. Thanks for posting it for I must have been thinking of something else.

Are you serious? is there no freeze protection?

I'm sorry for posting bad info to your thread. I really thought that was the stuff that freezes up. Luckily there are great guys like Zig :worthy:to correct my errors:thumbsup:

haha its fine, i did some research on it and ig they dont allow it at most tracks, and i plan on going to Maple Shade a few times so i might change it to "water wetter" cause ig thats allowed? must be something with if it leaks onto the track or something.

<3 mihlyo