Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Staying on the Announcer Theme

Anyone see this:

http://twitter.com/jakeweimer12

"I am embarressed how bad RC wants to suck off Dungey on speed. It's bad"

There is no doubt which company RC works for and what rider he works with when he is in the booth.:thumbsup:

Did Weimer Really say that? That's funny.

MAX!!!

hahaha now that's funny. :ride:

but really Weimer talking shit about the GOAT?:thumbsup:

They all do it.

Ever notice how Emig gets excited when ever he gets to talk about Kawasaki? Considering that RC is still under contract from Suzuki this should not surprise anyone. The real deal is that I'm sure that RC has ridden with Dungey at the factory track and even at his home track, and has given him pointers on what RC thinks he needs to do.

Weimer is just jealious that Dungey spanked him last year.

You hearing RC = Me reading your post

:lol::thumbsup::lol::ride::lol::lol:That's funny, good one Hut.

MAX!!!

Anyone see this:

http://twitter.com/jakeweimer12

"I am embarressed how bad RC wants to suck off Dungey on speed. It's bad"

There is no doubt which company RC works for and what rider he works with when he is in the booth.:thumbsup:

So true but its getting annoying already!

hahaha now that's funny. :ride:

but really Weimer talking shit about the GOAT?:thumbsup:

Is there an "off limits" list?

Just funny the guy leading the points in the West Coast 250 SX series would go out of his way to mention the Greatest Of All Time in a disparaging way.

Just funny the guy leading the points in the West Coast 250 SX series would go out of his way to mention the Greatest Of All Time in a disparaging way.

And say what most of us are thinking as we are watching and saying on message boards. I am guessing somewhere in the future he is going to wish he would have kept that tidbit to himself.

There are greats of all time in every sport that get ripped on....I don't feel anyone is off limits.

Jake Wimper couldn't carry RC's boots and when he gets in the 450 class he will be gone. Maybe RC is just trying to balance Ralph's JS overload and besides Dungey will be the supercross champion this year.

He's only the GOAT because JS7 crashed out so many times, This stupid GOAT thing is gettin old, Did everyone see how fat and out of shape the so called GOAT is when he was ridin around atlanta, Should be called the PIG.

He's only the GOAT because JS7 crashed out so many times, This stupid GOAT thing is gettin old, Did everyone see how fat and out of shape the so called GOAT is when he was ridin around atlanta, Should be called the PIG.

Johnnyrunner???

definetly had a little potbelly going on

He is the GOAT because of his record ...15championships. I believe he earned it, so get over it.

yes he is at least 20lbs heavier but that still did not keep him from tearing up the track and doing the quad....you must not know what having kids can do your workout schedule. :thumbsup:

or that nascar and beer drinking go together....:ride:

I must be too old to understand twitter. Weimer posted this on RC's page:

@jakeweimer12 yep, the same guy who beat you in sx and mx last year and carried you to the mx des nations win. show a little respect

I don't get it.

MAX!!!

I must be too old to understand twitter. Weimer posted this on RC's page:

@jakeweimer12 yep, the same guy who beat you in sx and mx last year and carried you to the mx des nations win. show a little respect

I don't get it.

MAX!!!

That is somebody responding to Weimer.

Ricky is Dungey's mentor. The opening ceremonies shows him at his track. The Inside the moto is all about Dungey following in RC's footsteps at his training grounds, etc.

I guess if you dislike someone then it isn't odd to not like the person coaching them. But until someone shuts Dungey up then guess what?

Ricky gets to say all the great things he wants. Just like we listen to Stewart's fastest man in the universe and win streak stats when he is dominating.

And Reed's 2008 SX champion's listening to his amazing...grit?

Suck it haters. :thumbsup: