Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Brown's Camp

Hit up Brown's Camp yesterday with some buddies. There were a ton of people there, but I have no idea where they were riding, because we never saw any people out on the trails. Conditions were good, a little muddy, and a lot of puddles. Rained lightly for most of the day, but hey that's the Northwest! Overall a good day. No one got hurt, and I chock it up as a very successful day! :thumbsup:

most of the people we saw were just riding the grave pits and i saw a few on the powerline rode when i was headed over to lyda camp all in all the trails were good but it was great riding up the back side of lyda camp around the maze!!

The rain took a little of the mud off on the drive home, but it is definitely bath time! :ride:

22710-4.jpg

22710-3.jpg

22710-2.jpg

22710-1.jpg

It was my first time up there, I did a lot of lugging, so the jetting and gearing were a little off, but overall, she ran strong and fired up first kick every time I dropped her... which was more times than I would like to admit :thumbsup:

Were you able to make your way around pretty well?

That is the story of Clown's Camp... "Man, there were a ton of people at the staging area. But, we hardly saw anybody on the trails."

You call that bike dirty??? :thumbsup:

Yea, I got around pretty good, I did better than I really thought I would. Had a great time, and found out how out of shape I was....:thumbsup:

It looked a lot dirtier before the drive home. Out on the trails there wasn't really any visible white on the bike, but hey, it could be dirtier, you are right.