Sign in to follow this  

crf 450 ice racer

I got to ride my own ice racer friday night .I built an engine in 450 cc displacement that would undo any of my past grand national dirt track engines the cylinder head flowed 300 cfm @28" by @.400" lift and has a carb made from a fcr that is 44 mm i had to use abit of epoxy we nick named it frankenstein .The bike is exceptionally smooth and it is so fast that a good mx rider smoked a local pro dirt tracker .i think the next move is to take it to the salt flats and set a new speed record for a dirt bike @ 450 ccs i helped wymer with his 450 It was @ 500 ccs and was faster than the 450 with the record currently . This engine of mine makes quite a bit more power .

you gonna race ron? thats great,good for you. i need to ride more..........

friday night under the lights was probally the last time i will get to ride on the ice as its melting .im thinking about getting the vintage mx bike ready i need to seal the tank and do somthing with the forks . i will definaley be on the ice more next year if i ever get to the flats i will have a freind ride the 450 hes much lighter.