Sign in to follow this  

2002 honda cr250r

i have a 2002 honda cr250r and i was wondering what aftermarket performance parts i could put on it? if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it.

your question is really vague.. you could put any number of different aftermarket parts on it.. im assuming you mean for power, work on your engine etc.. the first things to do i imagine would be get an aftermarket headerpipe . there are all different kinds, some designed for more bottom power, some designed for more top, etc.. you kinda need to chime in with what you want to do to the bike b4 ppl can give you advice on what to get .. what kind of riding do you do? trails or MX .. ?

trails mostly. i am just looking for something to give me a little more top end speed but still keep the power i already have. and i already have a aftermarket pipe and silencer on it.

I would think that for trails on an 02 you would be looking for more bottom. Do you already have some mods dome to the motor?

right now i just have an aftermarket pipe and silencer it would be nice to have a little more power but i want more top end without having to decrease my power

right now i just have an aftermarket pipe and silencer it would be nice to have a little more power but i want more top end without having to decrease my power

I think what your trying to say is more top end without loosing low end torque. If it speed your looking for I would change the gearing. This will result in less bottom end flatten out the torque. To gain back the lost low end power, you can adjust the jetting. A properly jetted bike can make a huge difference in the power output. Rad valve & porting will help. If you have an o-ring chain switching to a non o-ring will help a tad as well as a lighter tire.