450x- rejet or install accel pump with a flex jet?

Went to the dealer to see about getting jd jet kit and they said i need the power pump accel kit and flex jet remote fuel adj kit. This cost @ $150. Do i really need to do this or just do a rejet? my bike is stock and just doesnt want to run at idle or start easy. Help!

Went to the dealer to see about getting jd jet kit and they said i need the power pump accel kit and flex jet remote fuel adj kit. This cost @ $150. Do i really need to do this or just do a rejet? my bike is stock and just doesnt want to run at idle or start easy. Help!

Did you have a load of cash in hand when taking your bike to the dealer? Sounds like they saw you coming. Or, are just trying to sell you on stuff you don't need. I'd mark that dealer "stay clear" for future.

I would get the JD Jet kit and the Flex Jet screw and see how the bike runs before dropping extra coin for the power pump...especially since your bike is stock. The JD kt will work wonders and the Flex Jet will make adjusting your pilot circuit a breeze.

DITTO Dan's comments.

You don't NEED the power-pump, it's like hand guards... they are an accessory, and help aid in something. But aren't required by any means.