Sign in to follow this  

My sons first Suzuki and his 1st RM :)

Just picked up this 08 RM85 Bigwheel for my son! Came with 2 heads, 2 exhaust systems Wide pegs, new plastics, 2 sets of oem rings, 2 sets of oem gaskets, brand new manual, extra airfilter, newer tires, Brand new sprockets and chain, V-force reed package. Bike barely has a scratch on it. I paid 1800 for it. Not a bad price, but I was really impressed with the wear items being like new and OEM! I only wanted to spend about 1500 but this one was in really great condition! The seat isn't even worn because the kid only raced it about 6 times and had it taken away from him for bad grades:thumbsup:

Now thats good parenting:worthy:

TDovRENJTS8xMDBTQU5ZTy82NzZBMDAxNS5.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic:bonk:

great find bike looks brand new, Them little 85's haul the mail. I am sure hes loving dad right now

I Glad to see that one pan for him mihylo also to see it finally quit snowing out there. another suki addict to the group:banana::thumbsup:

bike looks sweet mihylo. whats all that white stuff?

Everyone likes a nice ass, but nobody likes a smart one!:thumbsup:

Thanks and hopefully it melts soon.

bike looks sweet mihylo. whats all that white stuff?

It's the same stuff you got last week! Just a LOT more of it.

Nice find!

My son's 12 also and he's on a cr85 bigwheel. Got it last year and he should really take off on i this year!

You gotta get one of those go-pro helmet cams too!

Mihylo,,,,that's a good looking bike..I bet it will fly...after You adjust it to Your Son's weight and preferences,,He'll love it...I here they have some good power...well, I got to do some small chores on My bike,,Another banana bike, is always a good addition to the stable,,congrat's...Here is a couple pictures of this weekend,,it was warm, and clear...My nephew rode around a little, and My Brother tried to catch the big one,,,I was busy working on the old Suzuki Two-stroke Mobile Unit...spring is around the corner,,at least that's what I have been hearing..for a while...good luck with that bad-ass Machine.....Dr.D...P1010791.jpgP1010788.jpg

Mihylo,,,,that's a good looking bike..I bet it will fly...after You adjust it to Your Son's weight and preferences,,He'll love it...I here they have some good power...well, I got to do some small chores on My bike,,Another banana bike, is always a good addition to the stable,,congrat's...Here is a couple pictures of this weekend,,it was warm, and clear...My nephew rode around a little, and My Brother tried to catch the big one,,,I was busy working on the old Suzuki Two-stroke Mobile Unit...spring is around the corner,,at least that's what I have been hearing..for a while...good luck with that bad-ass Machine.....Dr.D...P1010791.jpgP1010788.jpg

I have never seen water SO BLUE! You must have about 100 of those little tidy bowl things hanging off the side.:thumbsup:

seriously, looks like ya got a really nice playground there:thumbsup:

Lots of jealous folks over here!

Oh I caught my kid sneaking out to the garage just to start his bike. He's happy.

I have never seen water SO BLUE! You must have about 100 of those little tidy bowl things hanging off the side.:thumbsup:

That pond water is pretty blue. But very dark and murky looking. Mihylo I guess youve never been to Lake Tahoe.

kinda ocean like wave action in the late afternoon

2073482840103350495S600x600Q85.jpg

my kids first try to get up on a wake board

2889811160103350495S600x600Q85.jpg

and away he goes

2574586100103350495S600x600Q85.jpg

Thats a nice color blue

Oh I caught my kid sneaking out to the garage just to start his bike. He's happy.

He's an addict just like is dad:ride::thumbsup:

HAHAHA! He is an addict but only when I prod him. Once he gets on the bike he doesn't want to get off!