Sign in to follow this  

Maryland Over 100 rider at DMP Easton MD today

Spring has sprung in Easton, MD. The track was great today. Quads, little bikes and big bikes all got their own ride time. Full day of riding. I had such a great time I wish next weekend was here already. :thumbsup:

Is DMP only open on weekends? Is there any secure place to store bikes overnight? What is the track's website?

no snow? really? we still have 6+ inches in nj. man, i gotta get my rmz fixed.

No pic, but TT was well represented. I parked next to YZpegged and Mustangcobra. Good time, boy I'm sore.:thumbsup:

yes sir...day was great! we didnt roll till 5....sure i'll feel it tomorrow...def need to get out more...arms were pumped up all day! Track was pretty damn good too...Thanks Donald!

Good seein the TT fellas too!

Been living/riding in Florida the last 2 months. When we return after Daytona SX i will def be there! I always have fun there and Don an the crew keep the track nice.

The track was fast and dry (some dust). I was so happy to get out of the house and ride. Mx4life and 250pegged were rippin it up. Nice new gear Pegged, and MX got a fresh 2010 YZF450. I was a great day. All the sand they worked into the track is paying off. Great job DMP :thumbsup:

yea that nice new gear got hammered from helping some guy get his bike out of the drink....had to grab his front wheel and heave ho to get it out...meanwhile his filthy front fender mudded up my jersey and gloves were done for the day...glad i had a spare...lol...tough being the nice guy....next time he's S.O.L. :thumbsup:

The track was fast and dry (some dust). I was so happy to get out of the house and ride. Mx4life and 250pegged were rippin it up. Nice new gear Pegged, and MX got a fresh 2010 YZF450. I was a great day. All the sand they worked into the track is paying off. Great job DMP :thumbsup:

Thanks John for the props, but at my age I don't think I can "rip it up" any more. I do have fun trying not to get in the fast guys way and jump what I can. God I love racing. Where's everybody going next weekend?

to work :thumbsup:

yea John says we were rippin as he blasted by me in that one sweeper after the double double section...lol...nice pass....great feeling going bar to bar aint it?!

100% that is a great feeling. Sunday could have not worked out any better. I was worried driving there the track would be bad. Snow and littstanding water next to route 50, but the track was great.

Hey everyone...it was a great day, and we'd like to thank all of those riders that came out and had a super day. Wish I would have been there, it was my 29th Anniversary and we all know, if Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Donald and Chris did a fantastic job getting the track ready and we are planning on being open again this weekend on Saturday and Sunday. Of course we'll be open during the week with weather permitting.

From Walt and Donald...Thanks again!

Buck