Will a GYTR baffle make my bike run richer?

Still trying to sort the jetting on my new to me 2007 WR -Arizona @ 3000 ft or so.

Right now I'm running

165 MJ

42 PJ

70 LJ

Still has the AIS, but most of the other uncorking has been done, including completely removing the exhaust baffle, which is too loud for my taste.

Currently it seems a bit lean off the bottom, but runs great up top. Has a little bog off the bottom, which I'm hoping to cure w/ a 40 or 50 LJ. Additionally, I've been planning to order a 45 PJ

If I go with the GYTR or PMB exhaust baffle, will that make the bike richer, enough that I probably won't need the 45 PJ? I'm currently 3 turns out on the fuel screw....

I guess I'm asking if the GYTR baffle will make a difference in jetting over nothing at all, other than the SA...

Edited by skopiec

Currently it seems a bit lean off the bottom, but runs great up top. Has a little bog off the bottom, which I'm hoping to cure w/ a 40 or 50 LJ. Additionally, I've been planning to order a 45 PJ

If I go with the GYTR or PMB exhaust baffle, will that make the bike richer, enough that I probably won't need the 45 PJ? I'm currently 3 turns out on the fuel screw....

I guess I'm asking if the GYTR baffle will make a difference in jetting over nothing at all, other than the SA...

Maybe, but where will it be richer (low, mid, high)? The concern your asking about is controlled by the pilot jet, so replace it.