Sign in to follow this  

Who Has these Graphics on their 06-08 KX250F.

So im looking for someone that has a picture of their bike with the 5th Dragon Monster Graphics that look like below the picture i got off ebay.

l_4580ebef46b24cdc8998a9af62c2c3c1.png

I would appreciate if someone has this and takes a picture of there 250f, im not looking at anything past 09 cause thats when the model changed a bit... sorry all you 09-10's....not interested

Look vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv she is waiting to be modded!!! yes she has less than 15 hours, the picture showed 5 hours. i wish they stay that clean... oh well give them hell!

l_f068e283e1e84c5d9c3ba4626d89ed86.jpg

THANKS THUMPERTALK AND MEMBERS!

there actually around 100 bucks... when yesterday was the first time ive ever seen them and ive been asking around and my buddy in cali says hes seen them around, but in pennsylvania all i see is kawi's with pro-circuit monster graphics orr motocross of nations on there kx250f's. if i would get the dragon monster thats better than getting the over rated pro-circuit monster

Those graphics are gona look sweet on your bike mate.

Never seen those on a kxf before. I know what you saying about most other kxf's having pro circuit monster graphics. It's the same here in england.

Post up pics as soon as your done! I too am tired of seeing monster energy graphics. All my friends are trying to get me to put them on. I tell them to buy them for me and ill do it lol